Reviews for Harry Potter: Air Elemental
Aaran St. Vines chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
"Harry's eyes narrowed slightly and his toned turned frosty. "You keep using that word; I do not think it means what you think it means.""

Great nod to a favorite moment in Princess Bride.

Well developed, as usual.
mikewj93 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
huh... i think this is the FIRST time i've ever seen harry call the police. i wonder why it's so uncommon?
Midots chapter 19 . 10/24/2017
second time around. thanks for sharing
ReaperOfOaths chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
I don't like Hermiones character
ReaperOfOaths chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
I think what happened to Ginny and Hermione might happen to susan and if so harry is gonna beat him within an inch of his life.
ReaperOfOaths chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha voldy there are other men then dumbles jee
FFdotNET chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Look, I have nothing against feminism, but I can tell that you think females should have total control over the relationship. Susan already has Harry whipped to literally do ANYTHING she wants him to.
Galeiam chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
I really like this story, yet at the same time your character interactions seem so wierd and contrived.
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 9/13/2017
Fleamont Potter is Harry's grandfather and his wife was Euphemia. Furthermore, they both died in 1979 due to Dragonpox.

Only in the movie "Order of the Phoenix" did the names Charlus and Dorea appear; *if* they are truly canon then they would be, at best, Harry's aunt and uncle, or even a distant cousin. Plus, their death dates were in 1979, as well.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
::snickers:: An almost direct quote from Princess Bride! PLEASE tell me you'll have more Princess Bride lines!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
beautifully done. glad I caught up with it. thank you for sharing this and all your other stories.
hpmick13 chapter 17 . 8/31/2017
The more I read this story the more Susan grates on me. Harry grew up over the summer to be a strong person who knows what he wants, Susan acts like an immature child particularly her jealousy and overreaction to jokes. The way the relationship is setup leads me to envisage Harry and Susan when older to be like Molly and Arthur, Susan has already shown she can be overbearing and unreasonable and because Harry lets her get away with it then it would likely worsen as they got older. Nevertheless I've quite enjoyed the story so far.
kelwin chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I want to address some thing in your bio or blog or what ever you want to call it. ginny understands Voldemort the same as arry no. that is just something else j k put in. look ginny was hardly mentioned in 3 and 4 and only just started coming out in 5. reason j k had to do a proper relationship for harry for her ending to be correct. look ginny only talked to the 16 year old tom in the diry. now I don't he would tell her everything about him as she would run from it and not stop running till she eaches the sea so he gave her little morsals when not needed. no I have read many fics where she knows all about Voldemort but it is not in the books as every time he came out of the diry she went to sleep you could at a reason for harry to be with susan bones as they share quite a few things and if he had been in her house he might have been. but in most things j k only gave us a hint and more or a basic outline like wards for example also harry had a trust vault so did that mean he had more money and the house of black being a noble house and all he gets is a small bit of money a horrible house elf and an almost ruen of a house. nobility normally has several bits of land and houses. soe where to retreat to in the sommer. but all that was just brushed on. if she wanted harry to go out with ginny he should have started in fourth year at the latest cause the way she did it reminded me more of jellacy and lust and not love. the monster in his chest I have had quite a few relationships and have never felt like that. it just happened that they kissed that takes thought will the command to do it it just does not happen. so in many things in the books there is points for and against everything
crixused chapter 19 . 8/20/2017
I disliked this story a lot. It really could have been told in about 3 chapters. Harry discovers he has a new power that allows him to manipulate air, for whatever reason he decides not to tell his best friends, with seemingly minimal training this power of his makes him the most capable wizard there is, making short work of about 50 death eaters, a couple giants and Voldemort!

How and why he got these powers, no one knows, what exactly are those powers and what are their limits? we are not informed. Even though there is no such thing as 'Elementals' in cannon, apparently all characters confuse Harry for one when he tells them, he is quick to answer that his is not an elemental, and that is essentially all we get to know about this new brand of magic introduced to the HP universe. The Dumbledore bashing is terribly done, far from acting like an adult in control of his life, harry acts like a insolent child, a spoiled brat really. The plan for the final battle was dumb and put all his friends in danger, the romance with Susan is truly laughable. As terrible as Harry/Ginny was, that was more believable than the way this story's pairing worked out. Voldemort is killed by being thrown into the veil, this is hardly new, what is new is that apparently pushing someone through the veil destroys all their horcruxes, there is no explanation as to why that is, it does not actually make much sense. Harry being insolent as he is, does not actually know about the horcruxes.

The writing itself is not terrible but the story itself, the world, the characters, the plot and subplot is a huge waste of time.

Do not recommend, 1/5.
phoenixgirl26 chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing, :)
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »