Reviews for Harry Potter: Air Elemental
Neoacoya1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
I'd have refused to attend the church service. I don't have a problem with religious people, but I will NOT have it forced on me.
montanoaries9 chapter 6 . 8/10/2020
this is the part i don't understand why did he need to do this its pretty useless and looks like its just a filler
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
I liked what Harry did in battle.
Good Story
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 13 . 8/7/2020
Of all so far, it is the best chapter.
I love that Harry is dedicated to ancient runes and I would love for him to be a DADA teacher as well.
The rune enhancement thing is very clever.
Susan is a great character so far.
I'm sorry about Ron and I think he would be better off if he were the boyfriend of someone who didn't know his family.
I'm fine with Harry giving gifts to the orphanage
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 10 . 8/7/2020
I think it's a good idea for Neville or someone to teach magical traditions
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 4 . 8/6/2020
Harry is really acting very mature.
I hope Ron doesn't burst or something like that.
If Susan had expected Harry to make the move, she would be an old woman.
Dumby trying a bit of his own spoon
Vates Despero chapter 19 . 7/13/2020
What?! We've been waiting 16 chapters for the payoff of Harry's reaction to Dumble's "You must die for the GreateR GooD!" and now its just blown off with an off-hand comment on watching the memories 'sometime'?! The mocking would have been LEGENDARY!

... I, I stayed up for two days straight to read it start to finish in one sitting. I haz a SAD nao, which also haz a sad of its own.
dilis chapter 19 . 7/2/2020
Tolle Geschichte die ich sehr genossen habe. Suche mir jetzt einen neue von dir.
gabzep chapter 19 . 5/21/2020
Loved it! He did it his way!
gabzep chapter 6 . 5/21/2020
I’m glad that he realizes that it’s not his fault what happened to his friends. He did tell them to stay but they insisted.
mumphie chapter 18 . 5/4/2020
Did a reread through. Still loving it!
LordRhyolith chapter 19 . 4/22/2020
Well, I really liked how easygoing the story was. There was drama, but it went well in the end. Ron got healed, Snape and Malfoy executed, and Harry killed Voldy. Happy End.
LordRhyolith chapter 12 . 4/22/2020
Spoiler:

Good that you killed Snape and Malfoy, I always find it annoying that they somehow survive in some stories just because of their potential as cheap plot devices. Keeping them alive after they tried to kill Harry seems silly.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
Enjoying this fic. Thank you for writing.
DeadFish37 chapter 8 . 4/14/2020
Near the end of the first section, you're written "you're" where it should be "your" ("you're lines are still atrocious"). For some reason I always assumed Edgar was the only other Bones and was therefore Susan's father. Also, if her father were still alive, wouldn't he be head of the family in a pureblood sense, and therefore be responsible for Bones Manor?
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »