Reviews for Harry Potter: Air Elemental
Annie Magus chapter 19 . 4/9/2020
Enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2020
good story
Annie Magus chapter 3 . 4/7/2020
Kudos to you and to Kokopelli for a very error free story. You give me hope that good grammar, spelling, and punctuation are not becoming extinct.

Oh, by the way, great story. Thank you for writing.
quin3218 chapter 6 . 3/16/2020
This is a pretty good story but i hate what you did to Ron
mekareami chapter 19 . 3/13/2020
i enjoyed your story, Thankyou for writing
LAB1 chapter 19 . 3/11/2020
I have truly enjoyed this story! I love the plot line with Ron, the wards and the estates. Your end battle scene is probably my favorite. They used real, diverse magic, not just firing spells from their wands. So creative and not drawn terribly out as that gets really boring fast. It was perfect!
LilacSquid chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
That was a part of the story that was never explained by Rowling. How hogwarts was known to outsiders.
kodavati13 chapter 4 . 12/28/2019
I tried to like it, but failed. Your Harry is so immature. He goes to other professors, who were working and friends with Dumbledore for decades, and complaints about him. Then he acts like little spoiled child asks Headmaster to treat him like an adult but refuses to do the same to Headmaster.

And really, Dumbledore failed to get Harry's whereabouts from muggle authorities? Magicals care less about muggles and we even read that they changed PM's call schedule without his knowledge. So getting details about Harry was cakewalk for them.
Smargden chapter 19 . 12/23/2019
Thank you for the story - I did a re-read ch 1 - 18 - and a new read at ch 19.
as the readig of it was forgotton - Good sory Thank yog-
tcl7189 chapter 19 . 12/18/2019
Nice run and wrap up!
Veronice chapter 19 . 11/22/2019
The most satisfying final battle that I have read.
Plus the very nicest of endings.
Thank you for an entertaining story.
Specky Clarke chapter 19 . 11/9/2019
An excellent story, very well written. I have enjoyed reading it.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
try Harry's 2nd or 3rd year by Medico hes an elemental there too. This has potential, good start
heffronma5 chapter 19 . 10/29/2019
EXCELLENT STORY - I am looking forward to reading another of your stories.
Matt chapter 12 . 10/11/2019
Ummmm - can I ask a question, please? I'm just slightly confused. Previously you had Harry completely wiping the memories of two Death Eaters. According to you, one of them was Edward Yaxley. Yet in a few short months he's learned enough to be a Death Eater and attack people again? Unless the magical world has some magical learning and training techniques, that's not possible. And if they do, why don't they use them at Hogwarts? Just asking...
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »