Reviews for Harry Potter: Air Elemental
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Where's Susan? I like that pairing' It's one of my favorites. Sounds like a nice orphanage if you have to be in one. I like this Harry...smart but not too normal as he was kept under lock and key between Albus, who is using him and the Dursley's who hate him.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Kb0, as always you provide a solid story with plenty of emotion from you characters. Of course I am looking forward to seeing Dumbledore's response will be.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I will take a stab at reading any Harry/girl pairing except Harry/Lavender Brown, Harry/Ginny Weasley, Harry/Millicent Bulstrode, Harry/Pansy Parkinson and Merlin forbid (though it does exist on this site) Harry/Molly Weasley.
"done down for fun" - "done for fun"? (Unless there is a new idiom "done down" (in either British or US English) that I've never read in The Guardian or the New York Times, which I consider my most reputable sources regarding those two forms of English.)
"no money will not be made" - "no money will be made".
I'm feeling even more uncharitable than Harry does towards those adults - and especially Molly Weasley - who kept Harry away from Sirius.
"until it made it" - "until he made it".
"goodbye" should be one word.
Nothing Harry said to Remus Lupin was a lie. I'm growling in anger at Lupin looking shocked.
"handprint" should be one word.
Yes, those wards might make Harry safe from Tom Riddle junior and his minions, but inside those dreadful Dursleys can kill Harry, you dim squib bint!
There was an orphanage close to our house when I first started going to preschool. Whenever I and my younger sister fought my mom would threaten to drop us both off there. In my thirties some relatives who were social workers worked at that same orphanage and used its hall for their parents' fiftieth wedding anniversary. All of my mom's relatives laughed their fool heads off the day of the fiftieth wedding anniversary when I recognised the orphanage and told them all the story of the preschool fight threat.
ImmortalMyrddin chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Picturing "The Rock" taking down Vernon is amazing. I'm only sad I didn't think to picture it that way till I saw you mention it in the author's note.

Btw, it's great seeing something from you after more than a year. Unbelievably great. You're one of the few authors I follow.

I'm really interested in seeing where you take this, but it's already off to a good start.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I smiled greatly when I saw notice of another story from you. It's always enjoyable to read your work. Great first chapter and nice to read how Harry defends himself and gets a bit of help along the way. Thanks for sharing!
war hippy fatigues chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
only a few paragraphs in and the story immediately delves into the same idiotic abusive dursleys plot that's been done thousands of times before. stopped reading right there.

Petunia, Vernon: "Hey let's physically assault the angsty teenager who could blow us up like balloons like he did to that lady that one time I'm sure nothing will go wrong!111!"
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Awaiting more.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Excellent start.

I'm expecting Dumbles (or the order) to come rushing in an any second now to obliviate everybody and then escort Harry back to his relatives (who's charges have all been mysteriously dropped)

Have a mentioned how severely I dislike the old manipulative man.
Well...I dislike Dumbles A LOT.
In my opinion anybody who knowingly forces someone else to go back to an abusive environment every year should not be allowed anywhere near that person.
I don't care how good his intentions are...
A headmaster of a school who sends his students to abusive relatives and knows about it has no right to be leading a school...or anywhere near children for that matter.

Anyway...nice start.
Keep up the good work!
Lord of All chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Really glad that you are posting stories again. Thanks for writing
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
looks great looking forward to the next update :)
ExecutionerKain chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Nice start! Glad to see you again!
1,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89