Reviews for Amortentia
shanghaihyun chapter 74 . 10/17
oh my god i don't think i ever stopped smiling while reading this fic?
Danaite chapter 101 . 10/15
3 3 3
Loved this story :) Your nottpott always gives me life! Thank you!
I am seriously obssesed with this couple. Like, OBSSESED. This is something I never knew I needed in my life. I could’ve never imagined that in some point of my existence I would think of Percy Weasley as an attractive man but you managed to make it possible. Thank you so fucking much.
riversgirl75 chapter 103 . 10/7
I mean, NottPott ballet would be a great movie. I’d watch it. Often.
slythadri chapter 11 . 10/6
The funniest part is that this is not that much OOC. Without Hermione Harry and Ron are totally capable of becoming a couple of dateless losers, think fourth year/ yule ball. This is hilarious.
whyisthat chapter 103 . 10/5
I always hoped Romeo and Mercutio were gay lovers. This, NottPott and your beautiful descriptions is a dream come true. I loved reading this, thank you!
orangepine chapter 103 . 10/4
Why didnt i know i needed this in my life until now omg
tmtcltb chapter 103 . 10/4
Lovely. Sexy and smooth, like a ballet itself.
knittedcoffee chapter 103 . 10/3
An unexpected find, but so good!
amr56 chapter 103 . 10/3
You've made me think about Romeo and Juliet a lot lately. I liked Harry's interpretation of Mercutio's death, even if it seemed that Theo didn't know what to do with any of that.

I thought this was adorable. Theo's frustration with Harry was evident and, while it made me laugh a bit, it was mostly sad. He was comparing himself to Harry and seemed to find himself wanting. I'm glad Harry could talk to him. Theo is brilliant, he knows this and he knows other people know it. I'm glad Harry helped him focus on the passion of the scene instead of his perfectly placed elbows. Pep talk with a happy ending. Nice.

Thanks for sharing!
monkeysuit chapter 103 . 10/3
Ballet and Nottpott frustration. PERFECTION.
TamraPraxidike chapter 103 . 10/2
The way you write NottPott, with all the desperation and yearning, is irresistible.
aurorarsinistra chapter 103 . 10/2
WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE ALL THESE THIGHS and TINY SHORTS and MIRROR SEX I would rly like to know also I can’t believe you just wrote a Romeo x Mercutio fic that I’m pretty sure is canon now DEVASTATION FOREVER IT’S YOU I’M HERE GIVE IT TIME love this love you byeeeeee
Calindy chapter 103 . 10/1