Reviews for Amortentia
Gaeleria chapter 75 . 10h
Ohhhhhhh god this is incredible! I love it so much! Mulcibery just destroys me. I didn't know ANYthing about the Tour de France or cycling in general, so it was fun just to learn more about this sport in the process of reading. What a unique idea! This was SO fun to read! And the bonus NottPott was such a treat. AND I have to say some of the best parts were the announcers. LUNA OMG SERIOUSLY she was the best. And I loved Lee's reactions as much as her bizarre statements, so completely nonplussed: "What's the biggest challenge they're facing today?" "Werewolves!" "Oh for sure, but also the rain." Like...! I just love it all so much.

And I also really enjoyed how you organized the story. Announcers describing in real time what the action currently is, then some internal thoughts from our main characters, then some backstory at the same pacing as the current tour. It was really great. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Happy chapter 65 . 16h
This is so flipping funny! Love the many Seamus reprisals!
mama2HPbabies chapter 26 . 8/15
What an interesting story. Sevmione is something I'd never read before, but this one was lovely and I think it was because it was an AU. Excellent plot and the writing was, as always, phenomenally.
amr56 chapter 75 . 8/15
This was intense. Caleb and Darian are just so intense. I liked it a lot, but I also appreciated the more lighthearted interactions between Harry and Theo. I thought the last scene and the last almost flashback were so touching. I like that Caleb got away from Tom and that Darian could admit what he really wanted. This was great. Thanks!
habababa chapter 75 . 8/14
Once a year my city is CLOSED bc we have our own tour riding right next to my home...I think I'll go watch it next year (maybe I'll find sth interesting xdd) I love Muclibery sooooooooooo much! It was heartbreakingly awesome! Lee and Luna? Perfect combination! But Theo was definitely THE BEST! When he helped Darian! And his interactions with Harry! Amazing!
lemons-and-poppies chapter 9 . 8/14
Seriously, I know it's just a fluffy drabble, but I would read the Bachelorette story a million times over. So sweet and funny!
cara0511 chapter 33 . 8/14
How did I miss this chapter? Yum. How'd you make me want more Parkweasel?
turbulenthandholding chapter 68 . 8/14
probably should not have read this at work. Thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 67 . 8/14
This was incredible amount of fun! Thank you SO much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 66 . 8/14
Delightful and fun and I enjoyed this one so much! Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 65 . 8/14
OMFG! My weak attempts to disguise my laughing at this have led me to wake up my sleeping husband oops. So worth it! Thank you so much!
snipandsnail chapter 74 . 8/14
Arrgh...so sweet, i love theomione pairing, for friendship, siblings or love interest, thank you !:)
turbulenthandholding chapter 64 . 8/13
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
ScienceMama chapter 75 . 8/13
I know nothing about cycling but this was an interesting premise and you totally made me care! Commentator Luna is everything! And now I love Mulcibery. :)
ScienceMama chapter 73 . 8/13
This chapter was incredible! "The congress is ongoing" made me crack up! Oh, but then Draco realizing he wouldn't be the most important man in Rose's life made me cry! My emotions ran the gamut with this one. You're awesome :)
3,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »