Reviews for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju
JamesBlack666 chapter 19 . 7/24/2022
9000 hulk Smash twinkly eyed man
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2022
Harry recieves the wand that he must use, and he accepts it like a good slave. And of course, after Ollivander fools Harry into sucking Dumbledore's dick and has to kill Voldemort like he must do as a slave, he must also give reward Ollivander for fucking him up the ass.
major wallace chapter 34 . 4/23/2022
Awesome work
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 12/23/2021
Review Chap. 8: the part I forgot to add:

I strongly suggest you work on the 'Show, don't Tell'.
"Gojirahkiin, old chap," I would say. "You might wanna work a bit on your writing skills," I give your back a friendly pat.
"The story just sound better, when it's played out," my eyes meets yours in a meaningful glace. "I hope you get that now."
With a last pat I turn back to the story I was reading, wondering what marvelous wonders await me in the next chapter...
...

Seriously. Read the two version of me saying the same thing, and tell me which you'd rather read a story with that info in.

I think I made my point.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 12/23/2021
I've seen a wizard walking next to a guy in dino-pj's with no shoes near Kings Cross.

I've also seen kids with huge-ass trunks.

I'm also pretty sure I saw a guy carrying a falcon in a cave once.

Trust me; a kid with a huge suitcase and an owl is normality itself.

That aside...

I am impressed at how quickly Harry picked up the compleatly unfamiliar concept of Money.

Did he already know Trading? Or maybe the villagers used shells to pay for thing?

I mean, they must have. For someone unfamiliar with Trading, using money would be like... duknow... mountainclimbing for a mermaid. Not even a concept.

Too bad you didn't write it out much tho. It would be HILLARIOUS to see him try to haggle the price down, if the stores had as set prices as the muggle world. xD

Cultural differences in fics where Harry is raised in a different culture ALWAYS make the fic THAT much more epic!
Amscray chapter 34 . 8/25/2021
A mostly interesting story. You started out with an interesting story, but around Harry's second year, the story got ridiculous. It became rather rushed. I think you over extended yourself by introducing too many characters. Also your dislike of the villains was rather predictable, as well your portrayal of Dumbledore.

I'll give you points on creativity and originality.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
After all, he was not just a robot that could change its size – he was also a karate master.

That's when I knew this was 100% worth reading
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 22 . 6/21/2021
*pop* loophole!
Seriksays chapter 34 . 6/21/2021
Never thought I’d be so into a Godzilla crossover of all things.. but this kaiju lore is actually quite interesting. Overall I’d say the first 30 or so chapters were great. The end felt little rushed, but I understand the urge to just finish a long running fic. Four years in the making, and it turned out quite stunningly. Well done!
T0aster Man chapter 1 . 2/22/2021
Your summary is objectively wrong.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2021
will come back to this story later
Kruger
Going dark
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2021
Bruh. I was starting to Like this story. Why u do me dirty like that dawg.
I was hoping for Harmony
but whatevs
plot over freaking ships
but still
attempt to make a harmony story
if ya can my g
Kruger
Signing off
Lix231 chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
This certenly is a...intresting idea. I keep reading becsuse im immensly cutious how this eill develop...even if i could have lived without Minia ore Melinna how ever he is called. Im not exactly a big fan of the little one, he is pretty much a monster kenny.
ColdFang chapter 34 . 12/5/2020
This was a great light-hearted story that I very much enjoyed reading. It was bright spot in what has been a very bad few weeks. Thank you for sharing it with us!
ColdFang chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
I actually own a copy of Reptilicus, but missed that reference! I feel bad, but am very amused to see that in here. :-)