Reviews for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju
Amscray chapter 34 . 8/25
A mostly interesting story. You started out with an interesting story, but around Harry's second year, the story got ridiculous. It became rather rushed. I think you over extended yourself by introducing too many characters. Also your dislike of the villains was rather predictable, as well your portrayal of Dumbledore.

I'll give you points on creativity and originality.
After all, he was not just a robot that could change its size – he was also a karate master.

That's when I knew this was 100% worth reading
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 22 . 6/21
*pop* loophole!
Seriksays chapter 34 . 6/21
Never thought I’d be so into a Godzilla crossover of all things.. but this kaiju lore is actually quite interesting. Overall I’d say the first 30 or so chapters were great. The end felt little rushed, but I understand the urge to just finish a long running fic. Four years in the making, and it turned out quite stunningly. Well done!
T0aster Man chapter 1 . 2/22
Your summary is objectively wrong.
will come back to this story later
Kruger
Going dark
Bruh. I was starting to Like this story. Why u do me dirty like that dawg.
I was hoping for Harmony
but whatevs
plot over freaking ships
but still
attempt to make a harmony story
if ya can my g
Kruger
Signing off
Lix231 chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
This certenly is a...intresting idea. I keep reading becsuse im immensly cutious how this eill develop...even if i could have lived without Minia ore Melinna how ever he is called. Im not exactly a big fan of the little one, he is pretty much a monster kenny.
ColdFang chapter 34 . 12/5/2020
This was a great light-hearted story that I very much enjoyed reading. It was bright spot in what has been a very bad few weeks. Thank you for sharing it with us!
ColdFang chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
I actually own a copy of Reptilicus, but missed that reference! I feel bad, but am very amused to see that in here. :-)
gginsc chapter 34 . 11/25/2020
Not bad, even if I had to goggle the kaiju creatures.
Wonderbee31 chapter 34 . 11/10/2020
Really enjoyed this a lot, and great to go back in time to the Shōwa era of Godzilla and buddies, and really hope to read more someday soon. Two thumbs up!
VizeerLord chapter 19 . 11/5/2020
i am a 12. I skipped 11, straight to 12. I want to take his first wand, shove it up is wrinkled rosy smelling ares, and FIREBALL!

not just incendro, not bombarda, but a mixed and maxed version...
James Birdsong chapter 34 . 10/15/2020