Reviews for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju
Hikari Nova chapter 26 . 6/10/2018
nice chapter and I can't wait for the fallout of what the wizards did not only to harry but their mundane counterparts
TheFishKing chapter 26 . 6/10/2018
ever wizerd now knows who the true KING is
Perseus12 chapter 26 . 6/10/2018
Dumbledore and the Wizarding World ARE BLOODY IDIOTS!
Someguy the anon chapter 26 . 6/10/2018
...i was actually hoping the dementors were gonna strait up give Harry to godzilla
ChimaTigon chapter 26 . 6/10/2018
I can't wait to see the Wizarding World's reaction to the destruction of Azkaban.
frankieu chapter 26 . 6/10/2018
nice chapter thx for writing it wonder what kind of retribution godzilla will give for sending his adopted son to prison
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 6/8/2018
Good two chapters
zmanjz chapter 25 . 6/9/2018
Seriously... if they are able to get harry, there wont be an azkaban.
ultima-owner chapter 25 . 6/7/2018
I bet Daddy Godzilla will not like that ruling at all
Men behind the Mask chapter 25 . 6/7/2018
Like how the story is going, it has some very small flaws, but it's a great read. A question though, would Harry get a Kaiju animangus form, or any in the story, in the story since he lived on monster island, and if so, what do you think he'd have?
mad thought chapter 25 . 6/7/2018
Oh Dumbledore you fool. I can see the next step: Kaiju go to war! Can't wait for all this to ruin him. Update when you can.
buterflypuss chapter 25 . 6/7/2018
interesting
Someguy the anon chapter 25 . 6/7/2018
Dementors are propably gonna be like "cool ya death beams duuuuude, we just want to eat souls in peace maaaaan" in response to Godzilla trying to destroy Azkaban.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/7/2018
Welp Fawkes is on dumb self fried chicken. It must be that all those burning man acts friend is tiny little brain. Dumbledore is part for course a manipulative senile old bastard who likes to masquerade as a more grandfatherly gandolf or Merlin. Honestly would like to read the mind of Canon Dumbledore and find out how much of his actions were pure manipulation and which were done with actual care for Harry and the rest of the characters.

Gojira is gonna wreck shit. It's what we all love.

Dumbledore:what's going on here.

Gojira: wrecking your shit asshole.

Dumbledore: seriously can someone tell me what's going on- oh God what the hell is that!

Gojira:surprise unclefucker.
Persistent Dreamer chapter 25 . 6/7/2018
I can see this going several ways.
Once Harry and those on Monster Island learn that Albus has had him sentenced to be thrown in Azkaban without trial (as he didn't even get representation) that will raise hell as several others have pointed out. And when the British prime minister finds out that that the wizards feel they can throw a pre-teenage child into that prison without a trial both he and the Queen will no doubt have words with Fudge that probably will have the Ministry of Magic in arms as their actions would be viewed as illegal on several levels of violating Harry's rights as a British citizen... This looks like it will head into a conflict Monster Island and the nonmagical world vs the Wizarding world (or at least most of it as I'm sure some will side with Harry especially those who have been persicuted as werewolves would fit right in on monster island for example so I think Remus would either end up siding with Harry, especially if the scientists at Monster Island can help him control his inner wolf with what they have learned and built, or if Remus will be an Albus toddie blinded to what Albus is doing, but at this point it's impossible to know how Remus will handle this revelvation, and the muggleborn might side with Harry now that they can talk to their family and friends about magic and those family and friends learn about the dangers the wizards are trying to hide from them and the power they are trying to exert over the nomagical world through obliviations and charms to manipulate people as they see fit) and the wizarding world will lose badly. And that isn't counting what Sirius will do once he finds out as he can break out any time he has the motivation to and finding out that they plan on sending Harry to prison... that will motivate him even more than learning Peter is at Hogwarts.
I can imagine a certain 'she-toad' ending up yelling at a monster and ending up like Bambi in 'Godzilla vs Bambi'... in other words... SQUISH!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »