Reviews for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2021
Bruh. I was starting to Like this story. Why u do me dirty like that dawg.
I was hoping for Harmony
but whatevs
plot over freaking ships
but still
attempt to make a harmony story
if ya can my g
Kruger
Signing off
Lix231 chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
This certenly is a...intresting idea. I keep reading becsuse im immensly cutious how this eill develop...even if i could have lived without Minia ore Melinna how ever he is called. Im not exactly a big fan of the little one, he is pretty much a monster kenny.
ColdFang chapter 34 . 12/5/2020
This was a great light-hearted story that I very much enjoyed reading. It was bright spot in what has been a very bad few weeks. Thank you for sharing it with us!
ColdFang chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
I actually own a copy of Reptilicus, but missed that reference! I feel bad, but am very amused to see that in here. :-)
gginsc chapter 34 . 11/25/2020
Not bad, even if I had to goggle the kaiju creatures.
Wonderbee31 chapter 34 . 11/10/2020
Really enjoyed this a lot, and great to go back in time to the Shōwa era of Godzilla and buddies, and really hope to read more someday soon. Two thumbs up!
VizeerLord chapter 19 . 11/5/2020
i am a 12. I skipped 11, straight to 12. I want to take his first wand, shove it up is wrinkled rosy smelling ares, and FIREBALL!

not just incendro, not bombarda, but a mixed and maxed version...
James Birdsong chapter 34 . 10/15/2020
Excellent of course
James Birdsong chapter 34 . 10/15/2020
You did well
Monster King chapter 34 . 9/18/2020
Great job
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 34 . 7/6/2020
Honestly, despite its silly premise and how these sort of fics tend to be pretty bad in my opinion, I really enjoyed this one. 9.5/10 from me.

Not a fan of the Fanon Evil!Dumbledore, but it didn't detract from the story enough for me to not want to finish the story.

And at least your version had some real logic to it: if Harry could sacrifice himself for the Wizarding World, the same protections he had would apply to the whole world.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 3 . 7/6/2020
"Reptilicus us sighted in shallow water!"
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Dragon soul # 236: Where are we going.

Me: (Reading the title and description) Into Darkness.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/16/2020
What a Great yarn .Love the Kiaju Harry interplay.A resounding success add in Luna and easy peasy lemon squeezy you've got a rollicking mad dash through the Twilight You
Hufflepuffzd96 chapter 3 . 6/13/2020
Harry using Atomic Breath priceless. just imagine the Dragon breathing fire and Harry pretty much says cute my turn and use Atomic Breath
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »