Reviews for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju
Rebmul chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
I'm surprised he left I expected him to owl Dumbledore and say I quite and I'm moving here
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
I like this story very much! It is inspiring me to try my own. (I've been wanting to do a Godzilla/Harry Potter crossover, but I've been too scared to try it.)
raigalcc chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Yeah, hagrid would ove to move here if given the chance, lol
Rebmul chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Hagrid will never want to leave
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Wait I have a question. Jet Jaguar is a MONSTER isn't he? So SHOULDN'T he have seen Hogwarts in all of its anti-muggle wards 'derelict' glory? As a monster, what made him wantvti run away from Hogwarts because it was 'dangerous' shouldn't have worked on him at all right since the wards was designed to have that effect on muggles not monsters.
Rebmul chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
ima laugh my ass off when who ever comes sees daddy
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
This is brilliant. Had to read it since it's such an absurd setting, and it has not disappointed.
Opinr chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
A good chapter I look forward to more.
Gojira Geek chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
the delay is fine, i'm just happy to read another chapter of this great story, hope to read more soon.
Opinr chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
A good couple of chapters I look forward to more.
Gojira Geek chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
excellent chapter i hope to read more soon
Gojira Geek chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
the story seems promising i would like to read more if you please update soon
Uber Ghidorah chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I really want to see where this goes. I love Godzilla and all things Kaiju, and definitely want to see more of this. Just wondering, can I get a PM regarding what movies and monsters are in the timeline for this fic?
samuraikeichii chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
i think there is one it has harry as a blue something
Opinr chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Ummm... A good start I look forward to more.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20