Reviews for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju
TianYi chapter 33 . 5/28/2020
dude youre awesome, thank you!
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Well said!

Sequel?
SkylerHollow chapter 33 . 5/15/2020
Thanks for the story, glad to see this story got a ending. Will keep a eye out to see if you come with any more fun stories. Hope you stay safe and healthy.
James Birdsong chapter 33 . 5/14/2020
Surely this is a good story
pwrmom2 chapter 34 . 5/1/2020
Loved it
Supermoi chapter 19 . 4/12/2020
Dumbledore is a full-of-himself scumbag that NEEDS to be TAKEN DOWN! There you go XD
Supermoi chapter 16 . 4/12/2020
I put my money on JJ. He would outwit the old medler and show him up but good!
Supermoi chapter 12 . 4/12/2020
Meddling old fool... I knew he couldn't help but interfere...
DragoonSensei chapter 34 . 4/2/2020
This was awesome!
And I agree whit you on so many point about the Harry Potter books and fandom.
BoredKing chapter 33 . 2/13/2020
While an interesting story, I can't help bit feel that Harry feels pretty inconsequential. The Hogwart chapters were pretty boring since Harry was just a normal student, aside from the brief confrontations with Voldemort. I figured you would of had Harry take on some of Godzilla's traits, you know through magic. Maybe even have his animagi form be a young Godzilla. The development between Harry and his friends just kind of stops after second year and we only really see Harry for the last chapter, and Neville, Luna and Hermione's battles are more interesting. Just feels anticlimactic.
RSegovia chapter 34 . 1/23/2020
I really enjoyed this, despite having only seen 1 or 2 Godzilla movies. I'm especially glad that the crossover events caused increasingly different consequences until the story completely diverge from canon. This is my favorite type of crossover. It really makes sense that Harry being open with law enforcement and the press would change things, and in a world that is regularly attacked by monsters, it was impossible for the Statute of Secrecy to remain intact for much longer.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2020
Lol I think Dumbledore wanted to eat the earwax flavor
PappyOldGuy chapter 34 . 12/2/2019
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Loveless Demon chapter 14 . 11/17/2019
Don't you flipping hurt JJ, you monster! I swear to all that is holy and unholy, you hurt a single loveable bolt on his body and I'll cut off your-*gets dragged away*
IWantABetterWebsite chapter 33 . 11/13/2019
Despite never having seen a Kaiju movie before, I enjoyed this story a lot. It did feel pretty rushed a lot of the time, but it was still pretty great.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »