Reviews for Harry Potter: Adoptive Kaiju
Nate chapter 16 . 11/6/2019
Another predictable fic where Dumbledore is going to get away with everything in the end - because he's "good".

The old fucker needs to be taken outside and shot and dumped in a shallow grave.
DontMindMe chapter 33 . 10/28/2019
Why is this so good!
time-twilight chapter 33 . 10/15/2019
I loved the story, but I thought the last two chapters were rushed.
Captain Titus Invictus chapter 19 . 9/23/2019
10K
DragonTamer01 chapter 33 . 8/18/2019
Congratulations on finishing this story. I think you should definitely try your hand at another Harry Potter/Godzilla crossover, but this time, instead of the Showa Era, use either the Heisei Era (1984-1995), or the Legendary Era/MonsterVerse.
Sahqovulon chapter 33 . 6/29/2019
This was a very well done story. I loved every chapter, it was entertaining and a take on the HP universe I haven't yet seen done so well. Like all things is wasn't perfect, and the most glaring thing to me was that the ending seemed rushed. Could of used more interaction between the government and Harry, maybe also Godzilla and Harry's friends, the development of those invisible spider grenades or other techmagics, as it is it's more of a "This happened, then this happened. THE END." Not that it took that much away from the story. The final battle, while again rushed was very entertaining. All in all, I'd give this story around an 8.5 / 10
Kronus18 chapter 33 . 6/29/2019
Found this way late but I've enjoyed this crazy but brilliant story you made.
Notsae chapter 11 . 6/23/2019
Immortality doesn't appeal to him? Yet his whole family is made up of immortals; not only would they not want to lose him to time, he wouldn't want to leave them behind I would think.
Notsae chapter 8 . 6/23/2019
Concerned over someone PMing you over the rules? If you think the rules on this site are ever enforced, you must not have been here long when you wrote this chapter. This site has hardcore child rape described in vivid detail up for nigh on a decade unchallenged, not to mention that bad grammar is technically against the rules even though I have seen some absolute trash here; this place effectively has no rules. Many prefer it that way and I can't say I disagree; creativity unbound and all that. Long story short is that such concerns are unwarranted.
Notsae chapter 8 . 6/23/2019
Imagine a wand made from a sliver of Godzilla's dorsal fin with some of Ghidorah's blood as the core. That would be a wand of kings indeed! Destructive power to say the least.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/16/2019
The ending seems a little rushed, like you ran out of inspiration to keep the story alive. You should rewrite it and add in a new factor like another franchise. Maybe:(Marvel, Dc, Incredibles, Bleach?, most recent gojira’2014and forward’)something that can blend with the real world like potter and gojira can do.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2019
Between albus and jet jaguar the winner is godzilla. Godzilla burn and smash
ThatOneGuyUpstairs chapter 33 . 6/7/2019
No offense, but this felt a little, rushed in my opinion, or perhaps, “far too condensed” would be a better way of putting it. We literally went through nearly a decade in a single chapter. There’s nothing inherently wrong with the ending, but, if I’m being honestly, this does leave something to be desired. Overall a good story, but I felt like it could use a better ending, or maybe just a good epilogue chapter, not demanding anything here, but just something to tie up all the loose ends would be nice. But, at the end of the day, it’s your story, and if you feel like it’s time to end it and move on to something new, more power to ya. This was, and still is, one of the more original stories on this sight, and I applaud your ability and willingness to diverge from the canon, and to call out some of the bullshit a good majority of the fandom has let slide, specifically the terrible things Snape did, just how backwards Wizarding Society is when you really think about it, and just how Machiavellian Dumbledore truly was, admittedly ol’Albus was just a “tad” OCC here, but this is fanfiction, some creative liberties can be forgiven.
Dcreature chapter 33 . 6/5/2019
I liked this story. The ending felt a bit rushed and convoluted but still entertaining. One of the only illogical things that happened was Harry being allowed back to Hogwarts after its Headmaster tried to kidnap him and succeeded in kidnapping Jet. The rest was "fanfiction plausible" enough ;-)

Keep up your crazy story ideas
dc