Reviews for Silent Ashes
sgtitanwolf chapter 13 . 2/22
Good chapter name, but all of the best to you.
NibberWithAHardR chapter 3 . 5/22/2021
All I'm saying is that he better either have the Giant Door Shield or the Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords, they're fucking awesome, and the ground should quake when he uses the final L1
MidKnightMoonglow99 chapter 13 . 4/17/2021
What a somber note to leave on... but I can understand.

If you read this review, I hope that you’re doing well and best of luck - truly. This story has been a pleasant experience to read.
A Trash Mob chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
Holy shit just the beginning of this is awesome
Nikkless chapter 12 . 4/4/2020
thos was shitty chapter and mc feels like he just started the journey in dark souls. idiotic and waste of time if you dont change almost anything in the overall plot.
Nikkless chapter 11 . 4/4/2020
somehow i didint really like this chapter
Nikkless chapter 8 . 4/4/2020
i hope that pyrrha will survive
Nikkless chapter 7 . 4/4/2020
still i think its annoying that mc dosent speak
Nikkless chapter 6 . 4/4/2020
wasent the firekeeper suppoused to be blind
Nikkless chapter 3 . 4/4/2020
little bummed that mc dosent talk
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2020
F
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2020
You sonovabitch, I was enjoying this fanfic
DJ PON3x100 chapter 13 . 12/10/2019
Don’t go
Khoashex chapter 13 . 11/24/2019
sigh i really need to check th elast chapter before i binge a story and get my hopes up
Vilkath chapter 13 . 10/24/2019
Well it's always sad to see an author stop, but honestly it's hardly surprising for any one who reads fanfiction. It's the sad reality that outside of a few popular series like Harry Potter, Buffy, Ranma 1/2 etc most fanfiction sections are very sparse with mostly incomplete fics.

I can't honestly think of many Dark Souls fics that went the distance, which is super odd given how popular of a game it is. But well I can totally understand your point. I basically did the same, I enjoy reading fanficiton far more than writing it. (I am far to critical, running each chapter through multiple drafts and edits) and as you say time is limited.