Reviews for Adding Fire to Fire
GunsAndMagic chapter 7 . 8/7
xJokester chapter 7 . 3/26
Wow!
I am totally in love with this story! Since I'm a sucker for angsty, action-packed parental!RoyEd/Al this is exactly the kind of story I love to read.
Your writing style is amazing and I couldn't help but reading the whole thing in one go.
I really don't know what else to say other than the fact that I really, really enjoyed reading this fanfiction!
Thank you for writing this!
LucidKren chapter 7 . 2/7
I enjoyed this story a lot. It was a great episode and delved deeply into the motivations of our beloved characters. Fabulous work.
Rydia Asuka chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
Aaah this was really great! Those two are so bad at feelings. So bad. Such failures. Watching them try to emote is like watching the train go boom in slow motion. Loved it!
se-tar chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
It was such a sweet amazing story. The characterization, the pace and length, the just right amount of hurt and comfort,... everything was perfect.

Thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Omaigat so good! I am a fan of you now!
Aquarica chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
Nice story!
Cartlin chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
...um, exactly how was Roy putting that first fire out exactly, considering you just wrote him being severely beaten, with broken ribs, shattered wrist, et all? Not to mention, Roy was trained by Riza's father, not some abusive monster.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
loved it! :D
(i read all your hurt!ed stories!)

i love them all ! :D

i would love to see a Parental!Meas and Hurt!Ed from you:3 maybe just the two of them get stuck somewhere? out in a blizzard, or the forest? train/car crash? or something?

Ed can be a bit childish, and Meas is just so nice and fatherly!
so i love those two together!

and Meas seems like he knows alot of things, even medical training, perfect for a hurt Ed!

-ZeyTheFox-
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Oh dear lord, man, if ever there were a time for things to escalate quickly! Daum! Seriously though, there is something to be said for the shock factor. The end of this chapter slapped me in the face, I loved it! I'm super excited to read more!
Akarri chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Ah dang it. That ending though. That was... Adorable. You're Roy/Ed banter is fantastic, by the way.
And the description of pain throughout the entire thing was amazing as well.
(I keep wanting to say Well Done in these reviews but then I think about Roy getting burned...)
Good job. _''' I'll most definitely re-read this one when I'm bored.
Dragneel777 chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
this has to be one of my favorite FMA stories- great job!
Arrowcomix chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
This was excellent! Great job keeping everyone in character! I don't know why but people really tend to struggle with that when dealing with this kind of story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
amazing! My favourite part is last part of chapter 4 when Roy remembers his master'socket teachings.
Leradomi chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I've been reading this from the beginning and didn't know you also wrote bloody pictures! Love your writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »