Reviews for Igneous
Laratees chapter 22 . 10/16
So I just stumbled over this crossover and absolutely love it! It's so in depth, wonderfully written and I love how caring they are to each other! Thank you for such a good story. I hope you continue soon since you have me hooked! _
cphfflover chapter 22 . 10/16
please continue updating this story...
Such badasses, the lot of them. So fucking cool
Please update soon!
4everfictional chapter 22 . 10/13
I wonder who that could’ve been. ;) The world building in this chapter was awesome, 10/10 street names (now that I’ve seen it here I’m surprised I haven’t seen more in other fics), and I’m so hyped for them to actually go/start shopping! XD
QueenRead77 chapter 1 . 10/11
please update this story!
MrsCookie chapter 22 . 10/9
love this story!
bisexuwhale chapter 22 . 10/9
THiS is AMazinG! Awesome work! i cant wait to see where this goes~
Linamia chapter 22 . 10/6
Hey
I love the story, please update soon
blueEyre chapter 22 . 10/6
wow! I am hooked! I love your writing and hope to see more of this story.
candy4beth chapter 22 . 10/5
Update Soon please
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 22 . 10/4
Are you going to have all of the Arcobaleno as Harry's guardians? Because I'll like to see that. However, it's up to you since you're the writer.
Foxluna chapter 22 . 10/4
That presence whatever or who ever it was will not take ANY of Harry's Bonded away from him. He will DESTROY any that tries to take them from him. They will either live to regret it or won't live at all with their attempt to try. I think I have a pretty good idea of who tried to get to the bond, and if Harry finds him well he'll know not to screw with this Sky ever again.
TheNineteenthKey chapter 20 . 9/30
I want to start out by saying that I really enjoy this fic. Its well written, enjoyable and delightfully creative.

However I would like to say that I, as a person of asian descent, find some of your descriptive language to be objectifying and demeaning when writing Fon, a chinese character. You have with frequency referred to him as 'the chinese' or 'the asian' in scenes while reborn and others are not described using race or nationality beyond introductory remarks. Though Fon is a chinese man, who was canonically written as very focused and centered, there is a cultural aspect that has been taken out of context when you write him as a 'polite asian'. This to me is alarming and inflammatory, and though your portrayal of him is well rounded and engaging, the wording itself leaves much to be desired.

I don't write this with the intention of shaming or otherwise condemning you, as I have faith that this was not meant to be written in an insensitive way, and I obviously have no way of knowing anything about your personal experience such loaded topics. I would suggest that when describing Fon, or any other poc character, ask yourself if you would describe a white-coded character the same way. For example, in chapter 18, you decribe Fon as an 'ominously smiling Asian' while Reborn is simply 'shadowed eyes promising a painful death of the man'.

Again, this review is not meant to discourage or shame you in any way, but to foster awareness and sensitivity in our fandom space.
(Also im sorry about not logging in, but i cant for the life of me remember my password. If you wish to discuss any of the above, i have the same username on ao3.)

I don't write this with the intention of shaming or otherwise condemning you, as I have faith that this was not meant to be written in an insensitive way, and I obviously have no way of knowing anything about your personal experience such loaded topics. I would suggest that when describing Fon, or any other poc character, ask yourself if you would describe a white-coded character the same way. Like in chapter 17, when you decribed Fon as 'the ominously smiling Asian' while reborn was simply 'eyes promising death'.

Again, I don't write this to shame you in anyway, but to foster awareness and sensitivity in this fandom space.
2,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »