Reviews for Igneous
Kazuma0Kitsune chapter 21 . 8/15
It would be sooooo cool if harrys sky flame and his magic just said "we like him(fon), he is now ours and nothing will stop us" but harry got some type of feling before hand and told ren and fon beforhand that his magic and flames were doing something and before he finished the sentice he is bonded to fon it would be sooooooo amazing to read.
Niajuliette chapter 21 . 8/16
This story is quite amazing. I think you have a beautiful way of weaving words into magic and I really want to thank you, I have been completely capptivated by this. Congratulations! Keep on the AMAZING work.}

}
SQWEEEEEEEE LOVE IT! Give me MORE!
TeslaW92 chapter 21 . 8/4
I just adore this story! Can't wait for more :)
Please update soon!
QueenAella chapter 21 . 7/30
Update soon
dragonfighter11 chapter 21 . 7/27
Was this abandoned? If so that's a shame. And if you plan on updating it move things a little faster. It's going SO SLOWLY
Hyakuma chapter 21 . 7/24
I absolutely adore this! The characters’ interactions is believable, and while beginning (all the explanations) were quite a nightmare, it was extremely well verse! I don’t know how you didn’t missed anything omg

The story is honestly making nervous for what will happen in the future but I really, really like everything else very much.

You did a very, very, extremely good job! Kudos! Kudos!

- Rei
IceDragonQueen chapter 21 . 7/19
Love this story and really want more of it...
Osomi Eithr chapter 21 . 7/17
I truly enjoyed reading this story.
Kyorun chapter 21 . 7/14
Please, please update! It's been so long, and I've reread this book a lot of time already! :(
Basill chapter 21 . 7/10
I’m shriveling up from lack of story please be kind and update soon I adore this story and can’t help but want to see harry and fon bond.
ChiakiSagami chapter 21 . 7/6
I really really love this story and have been back to read this more than thrice since your update! D I really hope you have not abandoned this story
DrunkOnMusic chapter 21 . 7/5
First off, I hope everything’s okay on your end. And Harry’s denials about Reborn are absolutely adorable, as is Reborn’s affection for “his little Sky” (which I also find to be adorable phrasing and reference). I really love this story and plot. I really hope Fon and George do end up being some of Harry’s remaining Guardians (although I know by now that you won’t confirm or deny anything lol). And I really, really hope that you update this marvelous story soon!
rell chapter 21 . 7/4
i have been coming back to this story for quiet awhile. It keeps me coming back. well written and interesting .
2,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »