Reviews for Igneous
service is on top. help me pls cookies are quite delicious however, privacy aint automatic. u gotta work for it.
FraylinDurin chapter 23 . 11/11/2023
You done messed up Kawahira. FIGHT ME
TranoMoon chapter 23 . 10/7/2023
I almost feel bad for Kawahira, as in I will miss him when Magick (probably through Harry and his guardians) show him why you leave the wizards alone. Really, that race never learns does it? This is an amazing story, and I hope to read more of it someday.
Blu3b3rryT3a chapter 23 . 6/29/2023
Kawahira has just screwed up royally.
Magick likes Harry- oh she really does. And pissing off a sentient entity of all things magical? Dumb- very dumb.
Fon and Reborn going all out?
They might have to go to one of Harry's magical estates to avoid the worst of the backlash of that lol.
No Goblins for Fon~!
Best of luck!
Hariana Halone chapter 23 . 5/12/2023
I'm so sad . There is no sequel
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2023
I LOVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZ
SwiftAuditore chapter 23 . 1/23/2023
Incredible story, every chapter is a delight to read and it captivates you in wanting to know more of the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jennifer chapter 23 . 1/12/2023
I hope you write more on this story. Its great. I love reading this story.
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 9 . 11/11/2022
just a thought, is the British Mafia the squib-born Blacks? you known since they are filthy rich. just a thought
dead feather chapter 23 . 10/24/2022
Im so glad I found this again! Must be the third time. Something or rather everything just clicks with this! Thank u
Dorothy Kepczynski chapter 23 . 10/9/2022
I really hope you continue this sometime soon. it's really interesting.
Ricknn chapter 23 . 9/14/2022
oh damnit i hate you so much why did it have to end there it was so hype and ugh plz come back at some point if your able to author-san
AP0731 chapter 23 . 8/10/2022
Beautiful! Amazing! There aren't words that could aptly describe your story and writing! I hope you continue this story!
imAwonder chapter 23 . 6/24/2022
Tis amazing! Wonderful! Fantastic! Love their dynamics! Love everything! Hope you'll still come back back to finish this cos this is absolutely wonderful read. I'm so excited for Fon and the other guardians. How harry will meet them and many moooore. Suoer invested in the story! Love this! SUPER! Looking forward to the whole story KUDOS much️
B. Circe chapter 23 . 4/30/2022
Hi. It's me again. I really hope you are not dead. :( I'm sending you writing vibes.
2,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »