Reviews for Igneous
Chasta-Dex Twitches chapter 23 . 5/29
Kawahira, ya done FUCKED UP
I actually quite like Kawahira. You could make him the potential mist guardian for fun, after magnificently breaking his plans and leaving him to the wolves or something.
QueenAella chapter 22 . 5/24
Please update
LizzyOmega chapter 23 . 5/16
Please update soon! This story is very cool and entertaining! I’m really looking forward to the rest!
Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha chapter 6 . 5/9
... Kawahira counts as an alien, right?
Luna from Harry Potter chapter 23 . 4/26
this is so good I can't even begin to explain everything I like about it
DarkLightShade chapter 23 . 4/24
Well. He's a champion that's for sure. Doggy doggy hole deeper it is farther you fall. His current decision is by far a very deep fall.
jenniebennie chapter 23 . 4/16
Kawahira you messed up. majorly. your not getting Harry, reborn or Fon. keep up the great work! please update soon
PrettyPansexual chapter 23 . 4/15
I love this! Reborn and Harry have such a good relationship, I cant wait to see how Fon will interact with them in the long term
Katerina Papakanellou chapter 22 . 4/14
I can't describe how much I love this story! You are simply amazing and a genious! I've read this fic about three times since I found it quite early on and I can't help but love it! I think it has to do with Harry getting back at the world, but I can't wait to see how he will handle Kawahira. I get his desperation with the Tri-ni-sette but if he's so smart and all-powerful he should have tried to find another solution already and not tricking people into becoming Arcobaleno! The Vindice will be quite vindictive every time. I hope you will update soon but don't worry too much! Stay safe and healthy, the update can wait
KuroHime7 chapter 23 . 4/13
Please update this story.
Ndy chapter 23 . 4/3
Rereading it for I forgot how many times, still enjoying it, everything from the plot to the characters development is very good. Hopefully you find the muse back, to update this story.
Hey! I love ur story, but i just wanted to kone og discontinued?
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 23 . 4/1
You have got to add more chapters to this story!
Leaving us hanging like that isn’t fun or fair!
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 10 . 3/31
The only complaint that I have about this chapter is the lack of mention about Neville being the other possible prophecy child and etc.
Other than that, I love this story so far.
2,715 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »