Reviews for Igneous
chester258 chapter 20 . 5/10
I keep rereading this story. I just love it!
Ria.CC chapter 23 . 5/9
Amazing, I read the story all in one day, I just catch it, I look forward to the next update.
animecutylover chapter 23 . 5/7
Why would Harry have a prophecy about him if Magick hadn’t chosen him as her champion? Poor Kawahira. He still doesn’t understand the ramifications, lol.
animecutylover chapter 22 . 5/7
It’s gotta be Luce then. She, who is the Gaia’s False Prophet that Luna forewarned them about.
Or maybe it’s Kawahira scouting right before ‘formally’ introducing himself as the Administrator.
animecutylover chapter 19 . 5/7
I think it’s every author who will at least fall into the trap of more words equals more quality content, when it just means ending up rambling and repeating information already reiterated before.

Don’t feel like you have to use more words when trying to deliver content for readers to read. I think another advice that someone else says is that you should just write and when you finish a draft, then you can edit. If you want. Apparently, if you just keep on editing every single thing or chapter each time someone reviews, then you’ll end up going on hiatus because you get frustrated and the muse just doesn’t want to work on your current writing project anymore.
animecutylover chapter 11 . 5/6
Harry should get some physical training even if he can’t use his magic yet, since I think most magicals won’t be able to keep up with properly trained fighters who keep up their physical conditions unlike magicals who mostly use wands and barely exercise, it seems.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 5/6
Lol. Of course, Reborn would want to take over just to create some chaos.
Lady Midnight07 chapter 23 . 5/1
This is going to backfire at Kawahira so spectacularly... I cant decide if I should pity him, or laugh at his misery.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 4/6
Just a Spade casually dropping by
sanderm chapter 23 . 3/17
I love this story, haven’t read anything like this before. My eyes are open to a whole new fandom! You can’t stop writing now
Please update! Please
chester258 chapter 23 . 3/9
OMG. I just read this whole thing in one read. This is amazing! Such an Amazing story. I really hope you continue this.
Eluvia Umbra chapter 23 . 3/6
Oh my, oh my~! I really can't wait for more, this story is fascinating~!
Eien Moon chapter 23 . 2/24
Oh my lord this fanfic is freacking fantastic i purely love it !
nitenoir.gathers11 chapter 1 . 2/13
Amazing story! Can't wait for more!
Absolutely great story!