Reviews for Igneous
Enishi-Haru chapter 23 . 9/12/2019
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
xxSirius20xx chapter 23 . 8/28/2019
I hope you update soon! I love this fanfiction!
James Oliver Wood chapter 23 . 8/24/2019
Next chapter please.
SimpleLilacDun chapter 10 . 8/23/2019
I’ve seen two episodes of the anime and read none of the manga but I love this fic so much
Fera chapter 23 . 8/18/2019
Please write more. I love this fic.
clsmith293 chapter 23 . 8/18/2019
You've created an absolutely wonderful story! And I hope we get to find out what happens next. With Fon's questions and probable bond, with Kawahira and the grave he's digging for himself, with Ron & Hermione and the rude awakening to the fact that Harry both isn't returning to Hogwarts and that they might have ended their friendship and/or earned a public or semi-public rebuke (or more) from Harry. And of course the information Luna's father has (because he definitely seems the type) and her warning about the Tri-Ni-Set. Plus, the whole is he going to collect the world's strongest Mist, Lightning, Cloud, and Rain as well (and, for that matter, how he would meet them if that's the case). And you know with Harry's strength and that of his guardians, he's going to shake up the mafia world.

So...I really hope we get to see more of this story! Was just rereading it again and desperately want to see where you'd take it.
Blaque Lotus chapter 23 . 8/11/2019
please continue. I really want to know what happens next. I have actually read this story three times and it was still good.
yanomichi chapter 23 . 8/11/2019
sigue y actualiza pronto porfissssssss
YaOiLoVeR27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
I am sorry to ask this of you but, are you going to continue this story?
timespacedoor chapter 23 . 7/30/2019
please please please update! this story is amazing! this is one of the best stories i have ever read and i (and quite a few other people i imagine) want more! so i'am begging here! (literally on my knees, on the floor, praying!) so please please update this story! thank you!
your most sincere faithful fan;)
TSD
ashley.zimmerman.3114 chapter 23 . 7/28/2019
Reread this story as I was in labor and the last 3days of my hospital stay because of c section I still love it I just wished their had been more of it
CrazyFanYaya chapter 10 . 7/27/2019
u know in harry potter series, the character i hate the most is not voldemort but dumbledor, he got so much power yet useless
PARKER AR chapter 22 . 7/25/2019
Love this story ️️. I hope you updated very soon.
deathwearsblack chapter 23 . 7/25/2019
please update.
Yzziw chapter 23 . 7/22/2019
just binged your entire story. twas a lovely read, thank you for taking the time to write
2,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »