Reviews for Igneous
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 23 . 8/1/2021
This story is so lovely. Really looking forward to Reborn and Fon sorting themselves out, and Harry and Magic giving Kawahira hell. And seeing Harry give Ron and Hermione hell.
Eluvia Umbra chapter 22 . 7/23/2021
Very interesting story, I hope you will start update it again soon~.
Sinclaire149 chapter 23 . 7/20/2021
Please update soon this is phenomenal
8 Souled Otaku chapter 23 . 7/19/2021
OhMaGlob! I love this story! And being honest I completely forgot about that guy until he showed up then I felt a bit slow when it all made total sense. But I am mostly waiting for the fight between Fon and Reborn, cause those two are kinda getting my really hyped up when it finally happens.
Loup chapter 23 . 6/29/2021
Slt c pour savoir si tu conté un jour continuer cette histoire.
Je l'ai lus déjà plusieurs fois et je voudrais savoir comment sa ce passe ensuite dans l'histoire
Merci
TigerAkemi1 chapter 23 . 6/22/2021
I love this fanfic so much! I've been rereading this lately and I really wish you would update again! I hope you are having a nice day!
BhaellaRose chapter 23 . 5/23/2021
Love it! I hope this is continued sometime in the future.
chester258 chapter 20 . 5/10/2021
I keep rereading this story. I just love it!
Ria.CC chapter 23 . 5/9/2021
Amazing, I read the story all in one day, I just catch it, I look forward to the next update.
animecutylover chapter 23 . 5/7/2021
Why would Harry have a prophecy about him if Magick hadn’t chosen him as her champion? Poor Kawahira. He still doesn’t understand the ramifications, lol.
animecutylover chapter 22 . 5/7/2021
It’s gotta be Luce then. She, who is the Gaia’s False Prophet that Luna forewarned them about.
Or maybe it’s Kawahira scouting right before ‘formally’ introducing himself as the Administrator.
animecutylover chapter 19 . 5/7/2021
I think it’s every author who will at least fall into the trap of more words equals more quality content, when it just means ending up rambling and repeating information already reiterated before.

Don’t feel like you have to use more words when trying to deliver content for readers to read. I think another advice that someone else says is that you should just write and when you finish a draft, then you can edit. If you want. Apparently, if you just keep on editing every single thing or chapter each time someone reviews, then you’ll end up going on hiatus because you get frustrated and the muse just doesn’t want to work on your current writing project anymore.
animecutylover chapter 11 . 5/6/2021
Harry should get some physical training even if he can’t use his magic yet, since I think most magicals won’t be able to keep up with properly trained fighters who keep up their physical conditions unlike magicals who mostly use wands and barely exercise, it seems.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 5/6/2021
Lol. Of course, Reborn would want to take over just to create some chaos.
Lady Midnight07 chapter 23 . 5/1/2021
This is going to backfire at Kawahira so spectacularly... I cant decide if I should pity him, or laugh at his misery.
2,804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »