Reviews for Vampiric Serpent
Niko chapter 3 . 8/20
When is this chapter?
heffronma5 chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Nice start - next chapter please
SpringRolls chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
MASSIVE BEAR HUGS to the author of this mesmerising art?
Valiryo chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
shadow this, shadow that.. yes, yes we get it... you like the word shadow(s).
Magus0096 chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
I like this premise. A total apathetic vampire. They are usually represented all emo/angst or extreme passionate creatures and it is sickening. I like a vampire that is calm, cold and calculating. Not one that only targets the hotest chicks. I am intrigued as to how you rope Fleur into a relationship as you pointed out apathetic/passionate souls drawn together. I like it. Good Luck with this. I really can't wait for more updates.
GouberMan chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
After their first drink of blood Natural Vamps are immune to the sun, they take it from their first victim. It was the theory of Dracula and the only reason the sun bothered him was when he was lacking blood and had a weak body.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
Love this, keep going.
CreedMaster1715 chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
FINALLY, THE PERFECT VAMPIRE HARRY FIC! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOREVER FOR IT, BUT NOW WERE REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD.

PERFECT SO FAR. ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT FIRST YEAR IS FIRST IMPRESSIONS HARRY MAKES THAT SHOCK PEOPLE. I HOPE IN THE FUTURE U MIGHT BE ABLE TO HAVE LONGER CHAPTERS THOUGH, LETS SAY... 3 T CHAPTER.
Your story but it's just a suggestion
Also think about getting Harry a more unique wand before wand weighing in 4th year. Another good impression is when olivander describes a very dark wand. Like have it Made of his own vampire tooth or something cool like that, or its core is mixed in with blood, stuff like that.

I hope you can use my suggestions, I like to be helpful.
jojo chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Update again soon, not a long enough chapter to really get more of a feel for your writing but keep it up
jojo chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
So far the story remains interesting, not too stereotypical, and original enough that i dont feel live ive already read your story, look forward too more
jojo chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
interesting so far, keep it up
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
oipopkkppppkkp chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
So hard to find a good non-slash vampire story. Can't wait for more!
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
good stuff so far.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
There is something inherently flawed about romance with a character who doesnt really have emotions. Because he cant become passionate or lustful any type of relationship with Harry would be purely platonic. I suppose you could get around the small hole you have written yourself into by saying that Fleur's allure enables Harry to feel passionate and lustful. If that was your intention then good thinking. If not then you owe me ten bucks for the idea.