Reviews for The Power Vacuum Conundrum
Lyz135 chapter 18 . 9/21
Please update soon. I actually love reading this story.
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 18 . 9/19
I'm quite interested in this story. I am quite concerned that's Hermione has yet to make a move to reaquire her wand. I wonder what her reaction to the continued blackmail will be? I am hastily awaiting an update.
Toriopolis chapter 18 . 9/17
Great story, can't wait to read the rest! Keep it up!
I'm so glad I stumbled on your story! Absolutely love the plot and characters! Please keep updating :D
kellogglikethecereal chapter 18 . 8/26
I really enjoy this story. I hope Hermione kicks his hinny! He won't see what's coming! Thank you for the amazing update! You have a very nice writing style that has the story flow nicely!
saralynfara chapter 18 . 8/24
So... three friends in a span of a month is not a lot? You must be quite the social butterfly... The story is interesting and well-written but I don't really get what Hermione is trying to achieve by letting Tom toy with her. she has all the cards, she knows what's going to happen, who she can trust and who will end up on the wrong side of the war. But she put herself in what looks like the worst position possible kinda on purpose? What is she still even doing in Hogwarts? Her staying here only make sense if she's gathering support for her cause, but she doesn't look like she's actively trying to recruit either... I suppose you have a plan, but I'm a bit confused for now.
spyrals chapter 18 . 8/23
Wow! Great chapter! Not that I like Hermione being tortured, but the way you wrote just really amped up the anxiety. I could feel Hermione's feelings. She's really brave because despite all her fear, she still willingly went to be tortured. Also side note: love feminist Hermione :) Thanks for writing!
falling.fragaria.flowers chapter 18 . 8/21
i was really happy when i saw that u updated. i love this story. this chapter was good & the part where tom tortured hermione was especially well-written, it was as if i could experience hermione's pain as i read the chapter. update soon pls! :D
Charlene Clark chapter 18 . 8/20
Great chapter xx
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 18 . 8/20
Damnit! I am so furious with her allowing herself to be cornered. I won't be satisfied until she's managed to end up on the upper end. Even if he doesn't realize she is on top. In fact, the less he knows the better.
ninaaaaa chapter 18 . 8/20
She really shouldn't have been in Slytherin, she still reacts like a Gryffindor and I doubt Hermione would have allowed herself to be a Slytherin
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 18 . 8/19
This was absolutely amazing. Also, Tom is such a well written character, you don't overromantize him like some authours do, and I find I really enjoy Hermione and his interactions. Fleamont is so cute.
SlytherinHeir666 chapter 17 . 8/9
please update soon
Charlene Clark chapter 17 . 8/3
Best story xx
spyrals chapter 17 . 7/29
Oh man, what a dance they're in, all the power plays. I love their interactions, and fierce Hermione. Tom is not a good person. Some fics give him a heart, which is great when it makes sense within the story. He is just using everyone around him, and has no remorse about causing Fleamont to be cursed! I appreciate you haven't softened him up. For what's happening so far, I think it's right on!