Reviews for Ill
kori kaoru himura chapter 28 . 3/24
Your story was cute. I liked it. The concept was awesome, but I wonder what other directions it could have taken... Ryoga and Nabiki was a surprise, I don't think I have ever seen that pairing, interesting indeed!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 28 . 1/23
Wow, that's deep:)
Amaniii chapter 28 . 2/17/2014
This fic was soo good! I really enjoyed it :) It was sweet,romantic,dramatic and hilarious xD I loved Ryoga in it! He was just awesome! Shampoo was very annoying I wanted to hit her if I was akane I would have! I couldnt stop reading it til the end cause it was soo captivating I was def hooked on this! I even cried I felt for the. Haracters :) even though towards the end I hated you a little bit especially the page with dream in which ranma died...I screamed and freaked out! But then everything turned out ok and I was happy! Seriously you are very talented and should keep writing! Many greetings
crimsontears82684 chapter 28 . 10/31/2013
This fic was ok. Some of the phrasing in places was strange. I also really dont like having to go through half a page worth of authors notes to get to the story. It detracts from the whole story making it harder to keep the flow of the story going. The plot was good, if a bit improbable and drawn out. Keep writing though.
Compucles chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Great story! I especially love the ending! I agree with most if not all of your philosopical views on the series, especially that Ranma and Akane belong together.

By the way, Luke only turned to the Dark Side temporarily in a comic story that was never in (though referenced at times) any of the books.
Compucles chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
It's a good think they fell asleep during the previews, or they would've gotten into a fight once Ranma realized he was watching a romantic chick-flick. What was Akane thinking trying to get a guy like Ranma to watch "Titanic?"
Guest chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
AMAZING ;D
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
"She glomped onto him fiercely, putting everything Shampoo ever did to shame." i loove this line soo much XDD it made this chapter sooooo much more enjoyable :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
omg you play gaia!? k your the bomb diggity XD now i understand why you have such a creative mind :p
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
i agree with you shampoo IS a bimbo :p
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
that you! atleast someone can complete an AMAZING fanfic
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 28 . 1/21/2012
This story was so effin kawaii! So much fluff! NabikixRyoga is an unusual couple for me but I guess they're okay :)

Great job!
Arashi Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 28 . 7/16/2011
Hey,

Awesome story. Thanks to you I have a rather disturbing insight into Cologne's character and I can safely say I REALLY DISLIKE PEOPLE LIKE HER. So darn manipulative...they rub me the wrong way and I've never really gotten along with people like her.

Thank you for the story. I sway back and forth on my Shampoo opinion because if characterized right she can be cute but only in fanfiction; in the manga she acts like an air-head. Ranma/Akane is one of the cutest pairings on FFN!

I really wish the series had ended with something sweeter, like a Ranma/Akane moment but hey you can write it as an author...

I also like Ryoga better because of this story. Before I just sorta felt sorry for him.

-AUN
supermangageek23 chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
stop dragging it out D: i wanna know wat happens next
supermangageek23 chapter 18 . 7/10/2011