Reviews for Circus Number 13
lina granger chapter 3 . 12/22/2020
This was really nice, I enjoyed reading it!
SpicySnowflake chapter 3 . 6/15/2018
This is a nice little story. I really like Juuzou's and Rena's relationship.

Honestly though, it seems to me that what Rena feels for Juuzou IS just a high school crush. She likes the idea of him rather than him as a person. Because Rena has no clue who he even really is.

Still, its a cute story. Though I see their relationship evolving into a more brotherly and sisterly type...
Hitomi Funabashi chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
My favorite Juuzou romance fanfiction! Hahahaa you know you has skill in writing, you're talented. I think you're really capture Juuzou character. And i like your OC, Rena. She's a bit childlish, amd immature, she's funny! She and Juuzou will defineltely be a cute couple! Looking forward for your updates!
Hitomi Funabashi chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
Aaahhh really really really liked this! You know, i love your juuzou stories, like Time For Healing. And i love this one too, i liked rena character you know... I hope you dont abandoned this story, im looking forward to your update!
SolitaryGray chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
'Nobody would think they had bad intentions if cake was involved.'
Yeah.. totally.. XD
SolitaryGray chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Nice chapter...
Humour was nicely done..
The times when he offered her sweets, i imagined him as L and not Juuzou.. haha.. they look kinda similar as well..
TechnoDee chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Never in all my lurking life have I seen Suzuya written so in-character. Teach me your ways (senpai :o)

I adore this story so much - I've read it four (five?) times over. It's so. so. sosososososo. I don't know. Everything about it is just super great AND I LOVE IT. I love Rena - she's so unique and full or character and a great breathe from those peace-loving, understanding other OCs. Even if she's kind of very much of a prick. I love cacti. (laughs)

I hope you update this soon! I'm really looking forward to it. Don't worry even if you don't - updating frequently is hard. Thank you for writing this!
Tamila chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Wow this is a great story so far.
You've written juuzou really well and I also like your oc very much.
I hope you'll update soon I'm already excited for the next chapter. :)
FaustoCosgrove chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
ngl I had been a bit puzzled when I couldn't remember Rena's back story and didn't find a page for her on the Tokyo Ghoul wikia. Then I figured out she's an OC. She has a personality, and believable motive, and I can't for the life of me remember if I've ever read a fic with such a well done OC before. Bravo!
NecroPriestess chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
...Juuzou , why do you know the hourly rate for a whore in that area? I think that was what stood out to me and had me laughing for a while. But I do like your troubled teen Oc, she's so feisty but you can still see her immaturity. It's a nice blend, but something tells me Juuzou will have to swoop in and either save or gloat within her bad descions.