Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 6
Catmau chapter 5 . 5/21
This series is amazimg! I love all the stories of yours that I have read so far! I actually am hoping that in the last story of this series that Tom and family come out on top. This is such a great twist on the dark side. I feel as though it is more mafia style and as long as no one bothers them people are fine. Can't wait to finish and see how the series ends.
Destinysmith425 chapter 37 . 5/4
noooo. only one chapter left. I enjoying this series and don't want it to end.
Avadakedavra chapter 28 . 4/26
I don't think they should've fired madam Pomphry. I mean sure, Hermione almost died and that is her fault but she is a school medi witch! She was likely trained for cuts and bruises and falling down stairs and minor hexes and fistfights and all the other common injuries that happen in a school! It's like expecting a school nurse to know exactly what to do on someone who has just had a heart attack. Then again, I am not a nurse or anything. But sometimes it pays to be proactive and making her complete maybe a review course on medi witch stuff would be better than outright firing her.
I'm finding all those 'you better not hurt my daughter' warnings annoying. Like whatever but protecting your daughters virtue is honestly stupid. They're very capable witches and they know how to say no. The boys shouldn't have to be scared of the fathers they just need to respect the women they are with.
I really do like your story. Sorry if I sounded mad or anything. I like your story and that's why I'm still reading it. I'm just letting you know what I think about some stuff. I really enjoy Narcissa and Lucius s relationship and I think it's super cute!
NtumyP chapter 10 . 4/4
I love love love this story. And dark Harry/Hermione honestly one of my favorite things in Ffn
coyg81 chapter 36 . 1/8
I smell trouble coming in the last fic. I’m a bit worried one of the dark side will die! I hope not. This one was fantastic. Really enjoyed this. On to the last one. Can’t believe it’s nearly over
coyg81 chapter 29 . 1/8
Ha! Bye Bye Ron... you won’t be missed!
coyg81 chapter 10 . 1/6
Loving this one as much as the others. More Dramione as well. Brilliant x
Savannah9137 chapter 29 . 12/13/2017
nice touch i could not have had it a better way for a surprise end for the poor weasly but next time less killing
Guest chapter 32 . 10/14/2017
*Smirk* With all those freckles and that ghastly weasel trademark ginger hair?!, l say it's nigh on impossible!, ha!, ha!, ha!
kindesthearts chapter 37 . 9/5/2017
Wow awesome job! Absolutely loved it. Also, I was wondering if you could someday write a veela Dramione story.
YdidntI chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
Just read your a/n...
Regarding the troll comment about the light winning: I just find it disturbing that a reader believes that a) they are in control of the author's vision, and b) that they are so engrossed in the story that they are forgetting that it's still fiction and not fact.
Go figure...
venatryx chapter 36 . 7/3/2017
Another amazing year, I don't want this to end!
venatryx chapter 29 . 7/2/2017
Okay Ron's death was very sadhe's just a child .
venatryx chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
I'm rooting for the dark huehue
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
*Smirk* The weasel's lucky that Harry went easy on him, if it was me, l would have hexed his balls off..*Amused* do weasels even have balls?!.
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »