Reviews for Children of the Dark - Year 6
the-cari-moose chapter 21 . 9/21
Well that was great, apart from the fact it’s impossible to shield from the killing curse, you either have to dodge or put a physical object between the path of you and it. I have to admit it’s nice that Bellatrix is finally dead though.
aamlkb chapter 36 . 8/29
Wow crazy. Didn’t see any of this one coming
AussieSweet chapter 32 . 7/22
That was not clever of Ginny to snap at people who offered her their condolences. And even less smart to say that Ron was innocent who didn't deserve to die but Hermione deserves to die only because of her family.
AussieSweet chapter 31 . 7/22
Ron innocent? He would kill both Harry and Hermione without blinking an eye if he had an opportunity.
AussieSweet chapter 30 . 7/22
I really don't want the older Weasley brothers be gone. And what about Minerva and Filius, and Pomona? I wish Beth asked Poppy if she neglected Hermione on purpose.
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 7/22
It's good when you have an ability to arrange an accident for someone. At first I thought that Voldemort was too harsh but seeing the damage Hermione received I don't think that anymore. After all, she didn't do anything to Ron, she never attacked him. The only time she could fight was with the order but they give back as good as they got.
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 7/21
How could Poppy do that? Did she neglect Hermione on purpose?
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 7/21
I'm worrying about Hermione's pain and the lack of appetite. I hope she isn't pregnant? That would be too early.
AussieSweet chapter 24 . 7/21
And that is the difference between being brainy or brawny. Harry didn't attack Ron even though he could get away with it because he is not an idiot and he thought about the image of the school. Ron, on the journey hand, didn't think at all. Attacking people with unforgivables in front of everyone..
AussieSweet chapter 23 . 7/21
Poor Narcissa! Even magic cannot save her from scarring.
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 7/21
So, right now only Narcissa knows the truth about Bella.
AussieSweet chapter 21 . 7/21
Wow! Narcissa saved Beth's life! Pity about Tonks though. Andromeda will be devastated. It's good that Beth thought about a cover up story for children.
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 7/21
But what about Tonks? Would Narcissa want to harm her niece?
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 7/21
Harry was very mature in his thinking about harming Ron and Ginny and how it might reflect on his family. I'm very impressed.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 7/21
It's good that Ron didn't let Ginny to take the diadem.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »