Reviews for Never Had A Choice
BeanietheCat chapter 5 . 2/23
I absolutely love this! Please continue! :D :D
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I'm curious to see tommy's reaction, Hope update
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
please update soon! Loving it so far!
Lauren chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
Oh my goooosh, please please please update! This is so well written and a total treat to read. What's Tommy gonna do? When's the smooching gonna happen? I have so many questions haha, but really, I absolutely love this story and hope there is more to come! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
Update soon!
Raging Raven chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2017
I'm so happy this story is back x
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
Love this story I like she is standing up to them
tooLazyToSignIn chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
Love the story. Your OC is one of the few OCs I don't hate. Most are just horrible and completely unbelievable but yours is great. Very nice job. When are you gonna update?
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 4 . 4/4/2017
please update soon!
RedRoses130 chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Golly I love this story. I like that it is a less romanticized take on the Peaky Blinder universe than other fics on this site are, not to mention the fact that the romance is building up slowly. I like that you're taking your time to develop the main character; she is strong, observant, and obviously cares about the children, whether they are heathens or not. Your attention to detail is pleasing, and your plot advances (such as her cutting her hand on the razor in Finn's hat) are actually believable.
I am really excited to see where this is going to go, and that you update soon. I know that is hard, with how busy your schedule is and all, so good luck.
All the best,
RedRoses130.
ilynany chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Ooh this is a great story! I can't wait for the next update
thesameoldfearsx chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
I'm really enjoying this so far! Can't wait to see what will happen next or where you're taking this :) really looking forward to the next chapter, hope to see it soon!
waterlily91 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
I like this lady, she sticks to her job and doesn't let the Blinders interfere with it.