Reviews for Outlaws
Rosaria Marie chapter 1 . 5/4
Oh, man! I love this! The whole re-working of the legend is wonderfully imaginative, and giving it the twist of making modern-day Robin a girl. I actually run an online magazine, Fellowship & Fairydust, and we're preparing to launch a Robin Hood/King Arthur themed issue. Would you possibly be interested in having this, or any of your other works, republished there? If so, feel free to contact me here, or via my editorial email: campionsbrag at aol dot com
Twisted Lady chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
UPDATE NOW!
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
I really enjoy the way you made this modern, especially the scene with the little girl right at the start. The whole idea for the scam was intricate, and I really enjoyed it.
A suggestion to make this flow better would be to use page breaks or to write Robin's dream/flashback in italics, so it can break up the different scenes. This goes for the part between the creation of a bank account suddenly jumping to Little John too.
I really liked the end bit too. It would have been really hard for Robin to remain anonymous, and I love that you included the life dilemma in it too.
jacquez chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Bank Transfers
University grades changing
Software hack
Phone hack
Retrieval of lost files and documents.
Contact solely on
Gawth chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I do wish it would go on, or be more broad.
The idea of a modern Robin Hood really intrigues me, and I do like the twist of Robin being a girl.