Reviews for Blank Page
BlueRubyBeat chapter 10 . 4/14
Man this is good! And omg Rick’s past! That’s a twist and this whole thing has been really interesting and I can’t wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2019
LOVE this and can't wait for more!
Sally chapter 10 . 8/10/2019
I am so thrilled that you have picked up this story! Love the way you always portray Rick as a mature, smart, funny, loving guy! Can't wait for the next update! Thanks for continuing to write Castle fanfiction.
southerngirl1 chapter 10 . 8/10/2019
Nice update - excited for the next one...so many possibilities of events of the "lost" tome.
Bethmorris437 chapter 10 . 8/10/2019
So glad to see this story picked up again! So many twists and turns. I am enjoying it once more. Thank you for bringing it back.
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 8/9/2019
Good old Dad! Now that the whole cast has gotten together and everyone is all smiles, I suppose it will be party time!

All of this garbage circles back to Kate's life! They were going to be tied together no matter what!
Sally chapter 2 . 8/8/2019
So I am re-reading this again and am happy that you're revisiting and finishing this story! It captured my interest when it first came out and I've regularly revisited your fanfiction works to check on it! Thanks again!
sasans chapter 10 . 8/7/2019
Thank you Hayley for wanting to see your brother smile. Maybe now Kate and the boys, possibly Jenkins, will be able to find him.
sasans chapter 9 . 8/7/2019
Good chapter but a bit of cat and mouse going on.. Will Kate and her team along with Jenkins be able to figure out where Rick is?
wendykw chapter 10 . 8/7/2019
Just spent a couple hours skim-reading chapters 1-7, and then reading 8,9&10. This story is really intricate. I'm trying to figure out who is dosing Castle with the drugs. I like that the people from his past keep reinforcing that he's a good man. The science is good in a Sci-Fi sciency way. (similar to timey-wimey) Kate gains some insight into Castle's motives at this point, and I found that reassuring. Hayley and Jenkins thoughts are reassuring. So who is dosing Rick with the meds to cause his episodes?
life's a mystery chapter 10 . 8/7/2019
oh I hope they reach him in time :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 10 . 8/7/2019
Very good writing.
Slprenee chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
Wow! Just found your current fan fiction & have read chapter 1. Love the premise & your writing. Now I have 9 more chapters that I can read, Many thanks for writing this AU Castle FF.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2019
The CIA has numerous jobs that do not inv love being a spy. I hope his real friends find him before he does something stupid.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2019