Reviews for Moroccan Magnetism
klockedin chapter 6 . 8/15
Richonne's dynamic in this story was so fun and interesting (and also hot!). Don't know if you're still working on this, but it's a great story!
Ricola44 chapter 6 . 7/13
REALLY HOPE YOU COME BACK TO THIS. i love the story just don't want them to have anything to do with negan and especiallyhope rick doesn't do anything with (irrelevant) messie, please don't do that to us. Hope you continue and complete writing all your richonne stories they are too good to not.
queenguetto chapter 1 . 6/25
Atualiza pelo amor de Deus
Lucifer chapter 6 . 4/12
Damn it, this story needs to be continued! I dying to know what's going to happen next!
Where you go? Hopefully you'll come back one day :'(
I really miss this story. Hopefully you'll come back to it. Hope all is well!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Please come back! I miss this story so much :'(
charrrmed chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
No, Rick! Go over there and explain what happened! Fucking Negan. I bet he pushed the crate inside, although, when Jessie showed up at the end, I kind of wondered if it was her. I'm sure it wasn't.

Richonne were so hot in that class, so for it to end like this...:(.

I was so surprised but proud when Michonne volunteered Jessie to Eugene. Embrace the petty, girl!

Jesus thinking Rick wanted him was hilarious. Hell, he had every reason to misinterpret Rick's remarks and actions, lol.

Michonne sitting her butt on Rick's erection was hot.

I see it's been a couple of months, but please update soon!
charrrmed chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
For a second, I got indignant, wondering who was gonna be fighting Jesus (though he's on my last nerve on the show), but then I remembered his class.

LOVED Richonne's date! I love that they finally got to know each other without all the sharp banter. I listened to this chapter's theme song, and it's beautiful. That garden sounds devine.

Also loved the flirting in the elevator.

More and more, Negan is showing the more repugnant side of his personality. And he came to check on Michonne at 3 in the morning? Sure. If nothing else, it's downright incosiderate and rude. The lady could've been sleeping.

I'm sad that I'm about to catch up :(.
charrrmed chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
I was afraid it was a dream, and then it was :(. It was a hot ass dream, though.

I love the way this chapter ended. It was very calm, and quiet, and a nice departure from their antics.

Rick's massage comment to Jesus was funny, as was Eugene's rambling ass appearance. It's just like him to just leave when Rick said he wanted to grab Michonne. Rick's remark about Eugene's arms not moving when he walks was funny.

Jessie is bound to get her feelings hurt, and I'm interested to see how that happens.
charrrmed chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
Michonne, you're the one who ended with your ice bucket and your bonnet on the floor, so I don't know how far you're gonna get with keeping your options open, lol.

I just KNEW Rick was going to suck her off his finger! He is so sexy. He also radiated sexyness during his date with Jessie. I love that his sculpture was the cat. I didn't see that coming. I can't wait until he sees that Michonne has it.

I love this story! Loved Jesus' appearance. For a second, I wondered if you were going to make him bisexual.

Rick making the hair comment next to the patron with questionable hair made me laugh.
charrrmed chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
Shoot, call me Negan, because I looove yoga, too! Especially when it involves Rick being able to see Michonne's wetness through those yoga pants! That was some inspired writing. With all of this tension building, I can't wait until they come together again (wink).

Speaking of which, the smut was great! Michonne went directly for sitting on Rick's face. I know that's right! Make him pay for what you endured on that flight, Mich! Lol.

I love Rick's smugness at the end. Heck, he earned it, with the memory of his performance alone making Michonne cream herself enough for him to see. So hot. And that yoga teacher was hilarious.
charrrmed chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I'm so happy this is multi-chapter! This is a great beginning. Love all of the times they ran into each other. You say you're not a comedian, but you made me chuckle a couple of times, including when Rick looked up to find the cab driver loading Michonne's bag in the trunk, lol. I also laughed when he screwed up his face in the elevator because Michonne's scowl was back.

The airport nicknames Michonne gave to Rick are funny.

I love their banter, and I was very pleasantly surprised by Michonne's question at the end! Secure the D, sis!
Fortylove chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
Get these two together!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Begging you to please come back and finish this story, or it might be fun to give it to another writer to finish. It’s too good to just leave hanging out there. This is all a complement to you.