Reviews for Greatest of All Time
Marineth chapter 1 . 4/28
Ooof you must mean "Greatest Fic of All Time" cuz no one's changing my mind! It really was realistic and I can totally see this happening. Thank you so much for the great fic and I hope there's a continuation hehehe cuz I'm inlove with the plot! It's very well written, love you!
Umi chapter 1 . 4/13
This was so well written and so entertaining I have no other words than Thank You! Thank you for writing such a brilliant story. You’ve really embodied Sakuno and Ryoma in your story. And made it so believable I feel it could be translated into an OVA. Please write a sequel if you could, it would be such a gift.
Hidari chapter 1 . 3/5
Now this is a Prince of Tennis fic. Amazing! I love how you get both of them in character but a lot more grown up. The match-ups, the tension, Echizen's insight, everything is so good. Thank you for writing this. It's the first PoT fic going on my faves.
squishymelon chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
I really wish you would post a sequel to this awesome fic. I want to see how their relationship progresses and what Sakuno finally decides she wants to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
I love this. Thank you for writing this. You’ve captured this perfectly.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
What a lovely story! I'm not even the most passionate of Ryoma/Sakuno shippers, but this was one of those fics that gives you the motivation to get behind a pairing even when you haven't been super interested in it in the past. So in-character and satisfyingly shippy without being over-the-top.
corgiqueen chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
This is amazing. The RyoSaku dynamics is so realistic. I love how it's RyoSaku. And yet, it's about Sakuno finding her place, and Ryoma offering her one.

I can't put it into words. But I've always loved when couples (even before they become one) grow together. Or when they help each other grow. It's so healthy and wholesome. I'm about to cry. Sorry for being incoherent. Thank you for sharing this. I hope you contine to write more. You've seriously given a bit of sunshine to this RyoSaku shipper.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
This was such a fantastic exploration of their relationship, and it was beautiful to see how their relationship developed slowly and gradually. How Ryoma accommodated Sakuno into his life, and experience it herself, and how Sakuno, herself, had so many self-realizations. It was easy to relate to the atmosphere of this story. At some point of time, I felt like exactly Sakuno did, feeling the thrill of the game and the passion that drives Ryoma to continuously forge forward. I am amazed. Please, continue writing stuff like this! Keep it up!
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
I absolutely loved every moment of this. It's very well written and not OOC. Everyone seems very mature and Sakuno is not completely ditzy and shy which made the read even more enjoyable. I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you continue to write amazingly long ones so I have more to read! haha
Heero de Fanel chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
This might be the first PoT fic I've read on this site that acknowledges that actual tennis rallies aren't usually 20 strokes contested from no man's land, players are only as good as their second serves (looking at you, Ootori; if by the end of the manga you can crank 220 KPH with pinpoint control without EVER faulting, congratulations - you're a better server than Sampras and Roddick) and making your your opponent hit errors is just as good as belting clean winners. Fantastic stuff - plus it's RyoSaku, which makes it even more awesome!
gina chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
OMG! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. The flow of the story and the characters was just amazing! it made me smile so hard!
Jazzmire chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I love it! kyaaah! I love their connection to each other like how they understand each other without saying a word!
Nyoy chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
It's been so long since the last time I read such a good RyoSaku fanfic! I'm glad to have found it.
Arbitrary Escape chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I like how human your characters appear to be; they are simply who they are and it's quite lovely. Adorable, frankly, might be the better term to describe Sakuno's and Ryoma's relationship here. Thanks for the food :)
cheng chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
They are so damn cute I can't even. Ughs my babies! Love it!