Reviews for GNN Brokered News
reddir chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was lots of fun. You included a number of factors in MoO2 that we all normally take for granted. The GNN 'conspiracy' was a nice touch - sinister and manilpulative methods, but for arguably benign motives - a nicely balanced presentation of two highly charged emotional triggers.
Token Cylon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome take on MoO, nice bro
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Suggest formation of disruptive teams to ensure this.

#145-22: Elaborate.

Actions of said teams might include: Hire of pirates. Intentionally leave behind derelicts with valuable technology or components in easy-to-reach places. Insert nutrition supplies with fertility agents - or poison. Strand leaders in random systems. Re-route comets. Give monetary donations. Convince one to attack the other. Place beacons the Antarans might want to investigate. Perhaps even causing novas.

#145-22: Targets?

Anyone who is getting ahead. To keep them all alive, our primary goal is to halt the progress of the most powerful, while aiding the weakest.

Fething knew it. Always seems to work that way... they must really think the Gnolams are weak though, to hand them so much nice stuff. :)
edao chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Interesting concept, and even though its fine this short it would be still capable of further expansions - though there is no need to. You could have even gone to cut the characters names without any significant impediment of the story. Nicely done.

ed
constentien9000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
is there any more coming to this story if so please respond to this review if not send me a notice.
road kill609 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
hilarious! that explains so much!
Durahan chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
This has to be one of the most kick ass stories I've ever read. The way they are manipulating time...
Jaxom92 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Great story! I loved the writing style and everything flowed well. I have no idea if further writing would make the story better or hinder it. Whatever you choose to do, the story now is great.
Flick Montana chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Hey Keb. I like your AAR's so it's no surprise that I like this story too. A fun read.

Aaron
Ron-Lugge chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Nice story! Would love more, but thats life :)