Reviews for Second Wind - One Shots
Shion Lee chapter 3 . 4/8
Whoa i didnt expect the last one. Tobirama? Since when?!

This oneshot is beautiful from start to finish. Thank you for writing it!
HardlyFlaccid chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
Poor Tobirama. I feel bad for him now :(

Really dig these "one-shots" though! I love your writing!
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 2 . 9/7/2020
omg! i lol'ed so hard damn you! lol
RenegadeThaumaturgist chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
Poor Tobirama!
hahaminato chapter 3 . 8/5/2019
God I feel bad for tobirama, but I understand that naruto x madara is a must. I imagine madara defecting if naruto did not end up with madara, after all uchihas love too much that they even have a curse. If that happen then history will just repeat itself, just without zetsu.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 3 . 7/25/2019
I loved the main story, so I was thrilled to see that you wrote some one-shots! These really gave closure to the whole story. Wonderful job!
Oscrosinom chapter 3 . 5/24/2019
Poor Tobirama, I could relate so much
Tohka123 chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Hehe~ Gotta love that humor. keep up the hard work.
yukiruhina23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
after reading these one shots I think I might take longer to move on from this fic and now I'm also gunning for a tobinaru fic made by you! I forgot to mention this but wow man you really make good characterizations for each of the characters!
yukiruhina23 chapter 3 . 8/10/2018
Tobirama's story is heartbreaking
SomePervyGuy chapter 3 . 7/16/2018
The only thing that is too much(happy ending) is the no-war or ninja deaths part in Second Wind.
Titania1796 chapter 3 . 7/4/2018
Sabes me huviera gustado saber como fue la boda de Madara con Naruto y la de Hashirama con Izumi y como le pidio matrimonio, la reaccion de sus padres. Siempre han dicho que cuando las mujeres dan a luz es muy doloroso Madara lo mas seguro salio sufriendo a manos de Naruto. Cuantos hijos tuvieron Madara y Hashirama y como fueron sabes seria interesante si algun hijo de Hashirama tuviera el mismo problema de depresion que el. Itama se caso y como fue de acesor. Los Uzumaki fueron invitados a la boda de Hashirama.
castielris chapter 3 . 6/16/2018
My heart break for Tobirama, shit. I really hope he gets the happiness he deserves...

I love your writing, anyway! Thanks for this and Second Wind. Hope you'll update this soon
CurrentlyAChuuni chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
I totally agree on a future tobirama/naruto fic !
Gellaby chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Me while reading the third chapter and Tobirama feelings:

I FUCKING KNEW I-! (Crash all over the place)

Okay, first of all: I love you and your fics, I consider Second Wind to be truly a masterpiece in all the fanfics I ever read in life. Second: will we be getting one with Naruto and Tobirama? (Even if it not canon and is played unrealistic, my heart needs something to ease this pain I feel for him, didn't got the glory, some of his techniques stolen, his nose a mess, he didn't even got the girl. Man, my heart needs to be fooled)

Your writing of FemNaruto is wonderful, she haves character, flaws, and we actually can see her grown though the story. She's not perfect, and that's wonderful and great. She and the other characters haves character development, and you write events in a realistic way (well, realistic in a world of ninjas, but there is where you really amazed me: How you handle this world, techniques and it's events, being thrown in the past and don't be able to see your family and friends anymore, I did see fics where is portrayed this as "cool! now i can fix everything" but you really showed that is more deep, and sad than that)

Sometimes we don't get what we want, sometimes the world is cruel, sometimes things don't get as expected and we get hurt, over and over, how each character handle this (and why they do) is perfectly portrayed here.

To be honest, I really didn't noticed what you were talking about Dark Zetsu hate in the fic, for me, Naruto's thoughts towards him were perfectly normal, and again, handle nicely.

You made me cry, for real, with the scene of Naruto meeting her dear people from the past (future?) She breaking down while seeing them, the hurt in early scenes while carrying the world's future weight in her shoulders, the decisions she made, Madara memories while dying. And finally, the info you always presented before the chapters (that were a delightful touch, seeing as these curious phenomenon hinted something about the chapter in question) but the one of the final chapter being placed at the end, that about what Second Wind means, really hit me hard, it was like a flash of all the events of your fic passing though my mind in an instant, of Naruto struggles, moments of pain and having to keep going no matter what, feeling like she was about to fall...

...But catching breath again, and keep running at full performance.

That line is always going to be in my memory.

Thank you so much for Second Wind, it really touched many parts of me while reading it, gave me so many emotions, and left me smiling while tears kept falling from my eyes, because i felt truly happy with that end. I'm currently reading After the rain, you really captured me. And again, thank you so, so much.