Reviews for Scarlett Dragon
*Loudly* If you do write the one-shot of what happened to the potters when they left France, l hope that potty and The She-Weasel are heading for splitsville, and she put on a ton of extra weight...serves
the vindictive ginger right!.
*Loudly* That pretty much rules out all the weasels and potty then!, although If potty had lived in my village, l would be hard pressed not to storm up to him and swing my mean right hook into his face...serves the self-centred, she-weasel lover, right!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 20 . 8/13
BEAUTIFUL STORY!
mglblood chapter 20 . 7/13
This was by far one of your best stories. I have past it up many times because of the length.. I know 20 chapters is not long. LOL But it was an awesome read. I mean,WOW! Harry was so out of character. It was awesome. He just lost his up the great writing. Your fan-base must be phenomenal, as it should be.
mglblood chapter 10 . 7/13
Too sweet. I have loved this story so far. Really good.
evakparra chapter 2 . 7/10
One of my favorite parts of this story is how supportive her parents are! They are just amazing! Yes she was careless and made a mistake but they are still there for her.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 2 . 7/6
happy the way story- that hermione begin a new life with her parents in paris!
MarinaDee chapter 1 . 6/27
This is the first time I've seen someone write about single parenting and the actual pregnancy and struggles in that sense. I'm a single mom to a two year old with an absentee father who left me and tried forcing me to have an abortion when he found out I was pregnant too.

I'm just really impressed that you portrayed Hermione as this strong female who took everything in stride and just moved forward with her daughter as her strength, because being a single mom really is hard. Part 1 really stood out for me because I can relate and you just did a fantastic job overall.
Tilty.bbb chapter 20 . 6/23
This is a fantastic read well done
artemisgirl chapter 20 . 6/18
That was fun. I enjoyed seeing the Potter family torn apart :3
Samolly chapter 20 . 6/18
That was a wonderful feel food! Loved Scarlett!
This was honestly the best Hermione and Draco FanFiction I’ve ever read
nkh1 chapter 20 . 6/1
Very loving, great story telling. Thanks
I really think you are one of the more talented writers on this site and you might want to consider writing as a profession.l have always felt that J K Rowling made a big mistake with the Ron/Hermione and avidly shipped Harmony until Dramione came this fic totally showed a bit of my imagination coming to life (sort of).The only thing I have trouble believing is that goody-goody Harry Potter would abandon his own child and then be naive enough to stake claim over her.
That was cute as hell!