Reviews for Scarlett Dragon
artemisgirl chapter 20 . 6/18
That was fun. I enjoyed seeing the Potter family torn apart :3
Samolly chapter 20 . 6/18
That was a wonderful feel food! Loved Scarlett!
This was honestly the best Hermione and Draco FanFiction I’ve ever read
nkh1 chapter 20 . 6/1
Very loving, great story telling. Thanks
I really think you are one of the more talented writers on this site and you might want to consider writing as a profession.l have always felt that J K Rowling made a big mistake with the Ron/Hermione and avidly shipped Harmony until Dramione came this fic totally showed a bit of my imagination coming to life (sort of).The only thing I have trouble believing is that goody-goody Harry Potter would abandon his own child and then be naive enough to stake claim over her.
That was cute as hell!
skyeryder01 chapter 20 . 4/28
Absolutely loved this story and how everything turned out.
Fanficreaderanonymous28 chapter 20 . 4/28
awesome!
HPforever2018 chapter 20 . 4/18
Awesome story!

I probably could have used a little less bashing, but that's me, I like it cute and fluffy.
Nooooooo!
HPforever2018 chapter 1 . 4/17
It makes me a bit sad to see the Harry bashing. I do have troubles getting my (Harry fan-) head around that. However since you are one of my favorite authors, I am going to give this story a chance. Cry me a river! ;)
ph.pac chapter 20 . 4/15
This was a great story! I love that you got your point across without “bashing “... Good Job!
Capecodcanal chapter 2 . 4/7
I stumbled across a recommendation for your story. I really enjoyed the first two chapters...I’m guessing I won’t be going to sleep early tonight.
*whew* Glad they had their nice wedding!
Awww, that cool! I'm a bit nervous though that we're not even half-way through the story so I'm expecting Harry to try to throw multiple drama-wrenches into the machine...
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »