Reviews for Without a Doubt
Oriana Star chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
Beautiful story! I love this couple, so much!
mewfatima chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
You made me cry. Holy shit, this was so cute. I love the character development, the different relationships(would love to see more characters but understandable) and the romance! Wish this never ended.
meloknight chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
this is an amazing story, great ending and pretty much very enjoyable. It's the best shadamy oneshot I've read.
Destinyxo chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Oh my goodness I am so impressed! This story is amazing! Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I LOVED THIS IM SO SAD THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
Shadow Hedgi chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
So adorable! *sobs*
Alex Mercer the Prototype chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
awwe i loved this so much.
swagstacks.se chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Amazing story
Twlilover chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
LOVE IT 3
Depressing Shadows chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I usually judge a oneshot by how much I want it to end. The fact that this one is 18k words, and I still don't want it to end is a testimony to how good it is. Great job.
Blood tinted rain chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Woooahhhh this was so great! I loved reading this and the story was breathtaking! This was the cutest shadAmy story I have read and I can't even begin to tell you all my favorite parts! You wrote shadow so well! And your grammar is amazing, too. The only thing I had trouble reading was the fact that sonic and Sally ended up together, oh they are my ultimate Notp but I get why you did it, I mean it would have been pretty sad to just leave sonic all alone hehe xD well thank you for writing this! It was great! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and there wasn't one moment where I wanted to stop reading
xShadowxRocksx chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Three words: I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! :) This is the most cutest ShadAmy oneshot I've read so far! :)

Thank you for mentioning me, but no need to thank me, seriously. All I did was give you an idea... I need to thank YOU for taking the time and effort to write this beautiful oneshot.

Have a nice day!

-Amy
BeingBloodyInspired chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE ITTT! TTvTT
Thank You Soo Muchh For Making thisss. Soo much lovee (and Fangirling) xD haha.