Reviews for A Right Royal Mixup
FREEZEiceFREEZE chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I read this story ages ago and I loved it. So when I saw that you based off the plot of 'The Princess Gets Engaged', I bought that book so that I could read the book of a similar quality. And imagine my shock that you almost had everything down word for word. Only the names 'Lily' 'James' 'Remus' and 'Ariadne' are replaced. Even the kingdoms and the king's and queen's names are the same, with the exact same situations. :/ Borrowing plots are okay, but this is something else entirely. :(
JadeZinniaMarchetta chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Lily is just too sappy and gross in this.
JustAnotherPotterhead chapter 28 . 9/26/2012
Amazing story! D
Girl-of-the-Redwoods chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Love this story!
Diane Potter chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
Awesome fic, really I Loved it!
Diane Potter chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
Awesome fic, really I Loved it!
Wow chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I just read the first chapter of "The Princess Gets Engaged" and I couldn't help but notice how VERY similar the two are. I understand that you "based" this story off of the book, but a lot of "your" work seems to be taken directly from the book.
Dreamsb223 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Great story!
RomanaOne-FAN chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
Awww! I loved the story!
A La DarkAngel chapter 28 . 1/17/2011
WHEE! This story was amazing and captivating! Ahahaha I finished it in *checks time* Less than thirty minutes! :PP It was so easy to get into! I loveedd it. :D
HerGoldenWings chapter 28 . 7/15/2010
:) amazing, one of the best AU's.
Allanna Stone chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
this chapter is the only one that i can recall from when i was younger i also remeber a few other parts as well...
Allanna Stone chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
oh my god... i cant wait 2 read the next chapter!
Allanna Stone chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
love love love it!
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i read a few chapters wen i was younger and now im finally reveiwing! YAY!