Reviews for A Right Royal Mixup
YES FINALLY WOO WOO WOO
AHH i cant wait till james finds out that "gabrielle" is actually lily... eek! :)
Ysarose chapter 27 . 5/12
Going through my favourites and re-reading stories. I enjoyed this again for the second time. I think there could be a little more drama and argument in the big reveal. Both of them have been known for their quick tempers in this story. I also feel the characters you created lose who they are after everything is known. Lily has been the centre of attention and dealing fine playing as Gabrielle and suddenly she's not okay with the attention. It doesn't make sense, and there could be a remark based on the difference of someone else's life and her own life. Thank you for sharing, I really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/4/2016
That was a sweet story. Hoping to see more of your writing!
CatchingDreamsEst2001 chapter 28 . 4/3/2016
Beautiful... Absolutely Enchanting
Ysarose chapter 28 . 12/16/2015
Sweet little story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2015
Did you end up joining the army? Anyway, this was a fantastic story! Great job and I hope that you still find time to write nowadays.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
A very cute fix! But do consider making your chapters longer than your author's notes.
nageena chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
It was an excellent. Fairy tale
HayleeLynn chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Cute
Iris chapter 28 . 4/16/2015
THIS IS A GREAT STORY. But I wish Harry showed up in the epilogue
FREEZEiceFREEZE chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I read this story ages ago and I loved it. So when I saw that you based off the plot of 'The Princess Gets Engaged', I bought that book so that I could read the book of a similar quality. And imagine my shock that you almost had everything down word for word. Only the names 'Lily' 'James' 'Remus' and 'Ariadne' are replaced. Even the kingdoms and the king's and queen's names are the same, with the exact same situations. :/ Borrowing plots are okay, but this is something else entirely. :(
JadeZinniaMarchetta chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Lily is just too sappy and gross in this.
JustAnotherPotterhead chapter 28 . 9/26/2012