Reviews for A Case of Nerves
JessWritesWasTaken chapter 1 . 1/30
This is so good! Thank you for writing this!
LylithB chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
An incredible story, with a wonderful writing. This should have way more reviews and likes.
I must say I really love your Ulquihime stories, thank you for writing this.
Feiy chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
This is a wonderful story; I’m so happy I came across its mention on Tumblr the other day. I’ve always been a big fan of this writing style, enjoying similarly written stories more often than not. Though, if I’m not mistaken yours was the first time I’ve chanced upon one with a fully written lemon. Usually, this type of writing best accommodates a sort of dance around sex, telling more about the feelings and emotions that relate to intimacy and less about the physical details. The keyword of course being usually, needless to say, I found this to be tastefully done.
Inaaa.t chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Thank you for this. This is beautiful. Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Beautiful. Just perfect
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Well, I definitely approve of this. I love how you take everything Orihime went through and give it real life consequences and repercussions rather than just "she is magically okay". I really enjoyed reading this and following along with your word flow. Your writing style is pretty fantastic (:
donutworry chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Wow, this was beautifully written.
waffaluserr chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
omg this was so sad for some reason... I loved this though. it was written so well. the mature parts were a little OOC but it's understandable. no judgementgreat job
Psych3d3lia chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
that was so incredibly well written and beautiful. i cannot believe you only have 11 reviews
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This is strangely beautiful. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Absolutely amazing. I hope you never stop writing these two. I am so incredibly impressed. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Amazing portrayal of both Ulquiorra and Orihime post war. Also enjoyed them asking each other if they're hungry. Enjoyed everything!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
LOOOOVED THIS. I love your Ulquihime fics haha and I started reading The Girl Downstairs which is one of my most favorite fics ever and I'm reading all your other Ulquihime works and I love it. Hope you continue writing more dear other! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
So fing beautiful!
PineappOwl chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Love! Thanks for the great read.