Reviews for A Case of Nerves
LylithB chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
An incredible story, with a wonderful writing. This should have way more reviews and likes.
I must say I really love your Ulquihime stories, thank you for writing this.
Feiy chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
This is a wonderful story; I’m so happy I came across its mention on Tumblr the other day. I’ve always been a big fan of this writing style, enjoying similarly written stories more often than not. Though, if I’m not mistaken yours was the first time I’ve chanced upon one with a fully written lemon. Usually, this type of writing best accommodates a sort of dance around sex, telling more about the feelings and emotions that relate to intimacy and less about the physical details. The keyword of course being usually, needless to say, I found this to be tastefully done.
Inaaa.t chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Thank you for this. This is beautiful. Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Beautiful. Just perfect
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Well, I definitely approve of this. I love how you take everything Orihime went through and give it real life consequences and repercussions rather than just "she is magically okay". I really enjoyed reading this and following along with your word flow. Your writing style is pretty fantastic (:
donutworry chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Wow, this was beautifully written.
waffaluserr chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
omg this was so sad for some reason... I loved this though. it was written so well. the mature parts were a little OOC but it's understandable. no judgementgreat job
Psych3d3lia chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
that was so incredibly well written and beautiful. i cannot believe you only have 11 reviews
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This is strangely beautiful. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Absolutely amazing. I hope you never stop writing these two. I am so incredibly impressed. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Amazing portrayal of both Ulquiorra and Orihime post war. Also enjoyed them asking each other if they're hungry. Enjoyed everything!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
LOOOOVED THIS. I love your Ulquihime fics haha and I started reading The Girl Downstairs which is one of my most favorite fics ever and I'm reading all your other Ulquihime works and I love it. Hope you continue writing more dear other! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
So fing beautiful!
PineappOwl chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Love! Thanks for the great read.
Bree chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Hi DarksKnight,

Your story is freaking awesome! It was very well written and the way it flowed just illustrated everything mentally for me. The way you handled everyone here was great and I really got a feel for their personalities, and ongoing issues. Orihime's readjustment to high school was hell...I mean in general when isn't it. Daily life for her was like this endless blur. She reminded me of someone who fell asleep and still hasn't fully awakened yet. The absent mindedness, complete withdrawal, and missing time were just symptoms of a much bigger issues. I really do think the Espada marked hime for life. She's always been quirky, imaginative, and sweet. I think she was meant for a stranger life, but being a person marked by tragedy, other people would usually fail to understand her.

Omg...I loved how you introduced Ulquiorra back into a her life. Some nameless phantom, but the presence of him none the less. The spiriting away reminds me of a folklore, how once a human has been taken to another place they never return the same way. Almost always they return or wither away in the human world. Orihime has been touched by Hueco Mundo and it's inhabitants have accepted her. That's what Grimmjow meant when he said she was different on the inside. The way she suddenly grow fierce, quietly threatening, and drastically violent are manifestation of her inner strength and will to survive. She's grown more detached yet fiercely protective and serene, and Ulquiorra has thawed some; while becoming more human-like, yet the cannibalism always reminds us this is a freaking hollow. The moment she literally decided to pack up her old life... I almost cried. That she's putting her old self behind her. This new person is a bit alienating for some, but still a loving Orihime. To join the madness in Hueco Mundo and forge a destiny there. Also, the smut was very nice. I liked that we got full Hollow action and hime was comfortable to be a natural freak w/ the batspada.

I could see Soul Society shitting themselves. lol Orihime has literally become a person of mythic proportions and urban legend. Or at least she will be in the future. The Nerves Girl, so freaking epic.
I know you said this was a literal one shot, but could you do a like capsule piece. One that happens in the future...maybe some years later, because I'm sure she would gradually return sometimes, but she may not age like everyone else. I really do feel for Kurosaki and the crew, because they can't win for loosing. Poor Tatsuki...~pats her back~ scarred for life.