Reviews for In This Life
MsShashaD chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
I loved this story from beginning to end. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Can't wait to read more of your other stuff.
simbagirl chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Lovely ending to a lovely story. Thank you!
simbagirl chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
Oh man... Victoria was cruel here. Billy is the father of her children, what could she hope to gain from this? The truth is out. Interesting to see where you go from here.
Anne chapter 18 . 10/15/2016
What a way to come back. This is a true Philly moment, I could picture the whole thing. Fantastic.
CinnamonKiss chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
This chapter was probably one of my favorites so far (not just because it was long although I loved that too ). Billy telling Victoria how much he loves Phyllis was perfection. And the two of them flirting, so good! A flawless chapter indeed. I can't wait to see where you take this.
MsShashaD chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
Am I about to get the very public reveal I wished for and YR didn't give me? Because HELL YAAAAASSS!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2016
So good! Would love to read the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
This is great! Obsessed with it! Please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
I always wanted Johnny to play a part in the storyline on the show. I love that you're using him! I am so excited to see how this plays out.
Jossfan26 chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Chapter 15 and 16 are so interesting. Thanks for keeping it going.
Anne chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
These stories are too wonderful. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MsShashaD chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Johnny exposing Philly is everything.
simbagirl chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
Oh,out of the mouth of children...
MsShashaD chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
Philly talking about kids and Jack planning romantic evenings with his wife... ANOYED as all hell!

Love Daniel being back A LOT!
MsShashaD chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Ooooooh does this mean we're heading towards a reveal? Johnny calling for Billy on the stairs.
Oh and I totally loved the cock blocking. it was perfect! Lol.

Urgh. even reading about Jack trying to kiss my Phyllis makes my skin crawl.
Loved the chapter. Looking forward to the next one.