Reviews for Unfinished
Plssssss update soon. The story was so good!
Guest who chapter 19 . 9/15
Just stopping by to check for an update. I enjoy your 'voice' as you tell this story. You mentioned that life had been a bit challenging a couple of months ago. I hope things are starting to straighten out a bit. Of course, if you live and work in DC, we might have to create an entirely new definition of 'straighten out'. (Perhaps someday I'll break down and create an actual account instead of haunting you from the shy shadows.) Sending you warm thoughts, as always.
breakingdawn57 chapter 19 . 8/29
Fascinating story! Please update soon!
SCLEC chapter 19 . 8/19
I don't remember reading this story, so I read the whole thing when I got this update. It's a great story, I like the way Jasper and Alice mix into the story, and Edward's parents are hilarious. Can't wait for the next update!
cecily chapter 19 . 7/25
Alice,Alice, Alice. I have never read about a more toxic person ever. She really should just leave. All she does is cause problems. And why is Edward fathering a child that isn't his? When he and Bella get together and have children, will he put Alice and her child before his own family?
Moltz chapter 19 . 7/24
It took me almost halfway through the chapter before the storyline began to fill back in without having to reread the whole thing. Okay, I'm good now.
Edward needs to get his priorities straight. His situation is becoming more desperate. Tanya's assistance is required to get himself out of this mess.
JulieToo chapter 19 . 7/24
What a mess, just before Christmas.

Loved the "double date" dinner with Carlisle and Esme.
TheFadedLight chapter 19 . 7/24
i missed this story! so glad to see an update!
shaz308 chapter 19 . 7/24
Hopefully Edward will get the information he needs to prove he had nothing to do with it and who in fact did.
asam75 chapter 19 . 7/23
Thanks.
Bah. I need more! This is one of my fave fics! I love how well written it is, and how the story isn't like anything else I've read, and I love love this Edward and Bella! Can't wait for more!
KTNCullen chapter 19 . 7/22
Wow. That was a fantastic chapter! A roller coaster for sure (I think everyone would like them to go back to the elevator) but man they had meaty, important conversations. And hoooooooo boy, Jasper will be leading that investigation? A messy situation just got even messier! Can't wait to see what happens!
Thank you!
Katy
...and this chapter is actually better the second time through! I was so eager that I missed some of the impact the first time I read it. Good job.
ExBficLover chapter 19 . 7/22
Thanks for the update! Things just got more complicated!
I love your story. The tension between the characters is really enthralling