Reviews for Unfinished
Readergirl555 chapter 19 . 5/10
I stumbled upon this story and i'm in LOVE! I hope there's an update in the near future
jennayg123 chapter 19 . 2/11
Absolutely loving this story! I can’t wait for what happens next!
KDMCAM chapter 5 . 1/19
What a butthole not muting the call with the board!
jessjosh1989 chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
please update soon
janiqs chapter 19 . 11/11/2017
I just happened upon this story and it’s anazing! Please consider an update. Thank you!
Guest where chapter 19 . 10/29/2017
I am far, far from home, walking around Washington, D.C. with an entirely different perspective on the city. Thank you, R25, for this story, your characters, your work and creativity. It really is fun to look at the Lincoln Memorial and the other sights, while (surreptitiously) thinking about your Bella, Jasper, Alice, Edward - and you. Thanks for making this obligatory trip into a secret guilty pleasure.
Guest who chapter 19 . 10/26/2017
Just stopping by (again) to check for updates and to reread - - and to let you know how much I enjoy your writing. Hope all is well.
Mistydeb chapter 19 . 10/19/2017
Look's like Edward has finally made some sense of his feelings towards Jasper. Although it might take a nose dive again now. At least him and Bella are slowly getting on the same page.
Debbie .
Guest who again chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
Just stopping by to send you warm hugs and thank you for sharing your gift with us. When there is no new update, I just reread some more of your writing and drop my mouth in awe. Soooo good.
Rebadams7 chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
There is the path and then there is the right path. The well won HEA is always the best
R
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2017
Plssssss update soon. The story was so good!
Guest who chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
Just stopping by to check for an update. I enjoy your 'voice' as you tell this story. You mentioned that life had been a bit challenging a couple of months ago. I hope things are starting to straighten out a bit. Of course, if you live and work in DC, we might have to create an entirely new definition of 'straighten out'. (Perhaps someday I'll break down and create an actual account instead of haunting you from the shy shadows.) Sending you warm thoughts, as always.
breakingdawn57 chapter 19 . 8/29/2017
Fascinating story! Please update soon!
SCLEC chapter 19 . 8/19/2017
I don't remember reading this story, so I read the whole thing when I got this update. It's a great story, I like the way Jasper and Alice mix into the story, and Edward's parents are hilarious. Can't wait for the next update!
cecily chapter 19 . 7/25/2017
Alice,Alice, Alice. I have never read about a more toxic person ever. She really should just leave. All she does is cause problems. And why is Edward fathering a child that isn't his? When he and Bella get together and have children, will he put Alice and her child before his own family?