Reviews for Prodigal Witch
DutchScorRosefan chapter 39 . 11/18
Lovely story, very unique. Love all the children.
padfootastic chapter 39 . 11/12
honestly, i’m not even surprised i finished this in ehh just over a day because this was AMAZING 3
It wasn’t angsty, it had tons of fluff, beautiful smut, sexy as sin characters and just overall it was gorgeous
I’m so happy i found this fic and i know for sure this won’t be the last time i’ll be reading this
you’ve gotten me into Hermione/Harem fics now, thanks xD
DutchScorRosefan chapter 11 . 11/12
Hot, hot, hot, he still has her knickers in his pocket right?!
padfootastic chapter 33 . 11/11
so this is going to be a rlly weird thing to say/read/write but i couldn’t not do it since it was the first thing that popped in my mind.

but when you said, ‘london is the best place for indian food, other than india of course’ my heart just swelled w happiness because i’m so used to people just going ‘oh this random white guy is the best chinese chef ever’ or ‘britain has the best indian food’ and while i can understand they didn’t mean it that way, it’s still so refreshing to read something like this. thank you so much. this just made me love this fic so much more (which i thought was impossible)

to make up for the extremely weird...thing up there this is an amazingly written and well thought out fic and i’ve basically just finished it in this one day and i can’t say i regret it at all. i LOVE your portrayal of all the wizards AND hermione (which is something i so rarely find) and i’m sure i’ll keep coming back to this fic 3
DutchScorRosefan chapter 9 . 11/11
The moment in the loo, scrumptious.
Wow. This is truly a fan fiction masterpiece. Well written, interesting, and beautifully poignant. Lovely work. So glad I found it.
MotekElm chapter 39 . 10/17
A very satisfying ending. HEA. and I'm happy to say no crying (i don't like tragedy fics that make me cry). really amazing job. please write more ĺike this!
MotekElm chapter 38 . 10/17
A satisfying end for RWBF
MotekElm chapter 1 . 10/17
aaaaaa! I didn't see the ending cliffy in that chapter coming
MotekElm chapter 25 . 10/16
I really appreciate that you give the cliffhanger warning in the A/N at the beginning of the chapter.
MotekElm chapter 22 . 10/16
at first I was sure the evil one was Figge... the American witch, but now all clues are Ponting to Lisa Turpin. just making my guess publ8c before I read too far.
this is a fantastic story. so much plotpassion!
MotekElm chapter 4 . 10/15
bringing Harry in this way was too perfect. this story is delightful. Femme fatale badass Hermione is my favorite
Nichole87 chapter 39 . 10/15
So it took me a week to read this whole story and I must say its amazing! I loved the twists and turns and everything!
Nichole87 chapter 26 . 10/14
I actually thought it was either Lisa or Ginny
Sjthom chapter 1 . 10/6
i love love loved this story thank you!