Reviews for A Sky Full Of Stars
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Very cute! Please continue!
GoodForBad chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Yes. Yes they are. Two children who refuse to admit they're secretly bonkers about each other. But let's face it, Libby and everyone else gets a kick out of their drama. Because who wouldn't?!

I really like these, namely in that they capture those small, true-to-life moments that often exist only in our memories. I love these two. I feel like there's thousands of dynamics that can be used because as characters, they're so...complex. I guess that's why even after all of these years, peeps like us are still enamored with this pairing.

Please add more! I love your style oh so much. :D

~GoodForBad
GoodForBad chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
So imagine my shock...my HORROR...when I discovered that not only did I not favorite/follow this particular metaphorical goody-bag one-shot collection, but I never even REVIEWED. Disgraceful! If I could, I would kick myself in my own rump, much like Eustace would do to his butler!

*attempts to do so anyway*

I just wanted to say, that I love the idea of them competing together. The concept of working as a time as opposed to their usual (cherished) rivalry? Perfection! I would say that someone should give those two a trophy, but it looks like you already did. ;) I love the way you write these two, especially the exchange of dialogue. It fits perfectly with the older versions of themselves I've imagined in my own head...I hope you add more soon. I'm going to go ahead and read the next chapter and shower you with more love in but a moment!

~GoodForBad
brainblast chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
I LOVED THIS ONE! 3
LadyBug chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Love the subtle looks and blushes between them. Really great writing! Looking forward for more.
salavibes chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
very well written! definitely should write more fanfics maybe even a story perhaps? (:
brainblast chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
LOVE THIS ONE! With your stories, I deliberately take an unnecessarily huge amount of time reading through the entire thing, hanging on to each and every word, worried that it'll end too soon. That's how amazing your stories are!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I think this is so adorable! I could see this scene playing out in my head :) ahhh! Please continue!