Reviews for Renascence
maudite chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh shit, that was good. Shit. Fuck. I've been reading these stories, and they're so disjointed, and I'm not sure of the timeline, and I'm wondering if they're even related, and then you go and tie it all together like this, in one big, perfect obscene bow, and *fuck*, that was good.

I can't believe your stories don't have more reviews, because they're really fucking amazing. Seriously.
Unseelie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Your fics are AMAZING, I'm just falling over myself with glee at the characterization, the smooth flow of action without massive overdescription- damn.. damn! Wonderful!
Good smut too. _ ;
Love You!
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I possitively love your work. You are one of the top favorite authors. I love how you capture the feelings, even if you do use the word 'fuck' a bit to much. But its strangely fitting for it all. Really enjoyed this work. This whole little plotless plot with Schu. Its so mezmorizing (sorry for my spellin I'm not to good at it myself) and captivating.
krimson chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
That was just fantastic. An amazing blend of violence and tenderness and hunger. I hope you write lots more because I'll be looking for it.
Tricia chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is a beautiful story. You are truly a great writer, I enjoyed the language of your writing, your style and the story. Great insight into Schuldig. I really, really enjoyed this. Good job!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Well... As much as I love BradSchu, that confused the hell out of me. I suppose it's because I haven't read the prequal, or any other of the mentioned stories. I suppose it was okkei... Your characters seem a bit OOC, but the writing-style, itself is very good. Very talented. :)
lux chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Oh look, it's another Lady Jaida Schwartz fic. Poor Brad and Schu. Talk about star-crossed lovers. I hope they find happiness at the end of whatever is coming, but I sort of doubt it. Sniffle.

Alas, it seems I've gone and used up all my superlatives on your other Schwartz stories. What to do now?

*starts looking up compliments in other languages*

ivy alias chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Jesu, woman.

Stop being so damn phenomenal and let me attempt to bolster my self esteem!

Just write more so that I can worship you even more than I already do.