Reviews for Lady of Blood
Hadrumlo chapter 1 . 8/4
Slow creep of horror, of madness that infects your ever cell. Expecting and hoping that it would turn out better, that Louise is overthinking it or somehow she finds a way. But no, Racke-sensei delivers as usual, the hopeless destruction of human lives when one is touched by Old Ones.
Colbert gets special mention for being such a competent and badass teacher.
D0C BLIGHT chapter 1 . 7/15
"Fear the old blood"

Chills dude
yomunot chapter 1 . 2/20
Holy shit this was brutal, in a good way too
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Wonderful.
One of the best FoZ fics I've read.
Livyatan Kalmanrata chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Delicious.
A little overkill however, I would say. Magic does make them more susceptible, but a whole Yharnam snowball from Just Lady Maria's presence? Their own books becoming corruptive? Original research suddenly delving into the eldritch and causing madness?
If Bloodborne included that sort of Insight in general knowledge and unrelated studies, then I missed it. Would have done better to go for a zombie outbreak scenario, one test subject feigning death to escape, that sort of thing.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Quite dark themed, even for bloodbourne, but a magnificent story
Mecharic chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
I added this to my favorites ages ago and now I regret both that I didn't read it sooner and that I read it at 1am. Hullo, nightmares!

Amazingly written though!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
beautiful
Xlerons chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
:-D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Gracias, gran trabajo, lo ame.
bbdamron99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
I would have liked it to delve a little more into the lovecraftian horrors that bloodborne so epically portrayed, but I realise that would have been difficult due to the background setting given. but regardless this was a great dark au oneshot. I loved the steady dive into despair as more and more insight was uncovered. this would be a great premise for a fully fleshed out story
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
Ahhhh yes. The Curse of Yharman, lethal. Very lethal
Mernom chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
Very good. We don't see much finger sized horror stories like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
Holy fuck this is amazing