Reviews for Missing Red - ON HIATUS
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2018
I mean that's fair enough if you've never watched the toons. The 2012 one raph and Leo are much closer arguably the closest as the confide in each other but still that can be rivaled with mikey so eh but I love the story
Ita chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
I love your history ( sorry, no se ingles me recomendaron tu historia y me la tradujo, es muy buena me gusta como escribes) 3
Quiet Ryter chapter 9 . 7/8/2017
Thank you for updating your story. This is an awesome and exciting chapter. It's cool and awesome that Leo welcomes back Raphael as his brother. I'm really excited and curious about the next chapter.
SophiaStones123 chapter 9 . 5/17/2017
You updated your story! YAY! And who's Wilfred? (Last paragraph)
Quiet Ryter chapter 8 . 4/12/2017
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and cool chapter.:) Its cool that Mikey wants to be there for brother despite him being human.:) I'm really excited and happy about the next chapter.:)
Quiet Ryter chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Thanks for updating your story. These two chapters are awesome and it's cool that Leo finally believes that the human before them is his brother.:) I'm really excited and happy about the next chapter.:)
Daklog73 chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
I'm really liking this...can't wait for an update. :)
Christina chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
Please update soon I loved it and I wonder what will happen when Raph sees his big brother. Thanks :)
Christina chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Please please update soon. Thanks :)
Quiet Ryter chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and really cool chapter.:) It's cool that Leo has finally accepted that Raph is the human they found and its weird that he managed to puke blood in his shell.:) I'm really excited and happy about the next chapter.
Christina chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Great job on the story please update soon. Thanks :)
DELETEDELETEDDELETE chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
I really like this! I have been wanting to read something like this since I saw the movie. This is fantastic! I really hope you will update soon!
Quiet Ryter chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
These four chapters are awesome and really cool.:) I like how they manage to find Raphael.:) I think Don will be smiling when Leo admits he is once again wrong and that Don is right.:) I can't wait for the next chapter.:)
Christina chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
Please please please please update soon. Thanks :)
Christina chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
Please please please update soon. Thanks :)