Reviews for Croatia-Water-Blue
Gigi Esmeralda chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
"Yes, he wants to roar, for you! Here I am, John! The great Sherlock Holmes, quite literally fucked so that you can carry on with your life. This is what I've given for you. This is what I've become."

This line alone describes the whole story! Here's the story of his sacrifice, his suffering, his loneliness, his sorrow, his agony...
I loved it in a twisted way! You're fantastic!
novelteas74 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Very well written. I think the show glossed over the years Sherlock was gone so I appreciate your tackling that aspect of his story. Pretty grim reading, but any realistic look at what happens to victims of this level of torture/abuse is hard to read. But honestly, the way you wrote this with Sherlock's melancholy, horror, shame, and his overwhelming yearning for life to just be normal again, was pretty moving. I was glad when John finally realized the extent of the sacrifice Sherlock made for his friends.

Loved this line: "Sherlock stares at the door he left through for a long time, thinking about the Adriatic Sea and feeling like drowning."
Cool Bubblegum chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
WACHIVGCYSDFHHJFCBJN

THAT WAS AMAZING! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT! OH MY GOSH! WFFGJDCVJKGDDCVHH
papayathewritingmachine chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Figs, mate, that was bloody brilliant. The way you told it, by interweaving what happened during those two years and showing how John found out about it, made me feel like... I was John? A bit? It definitely chilled me to the bone. I love how you showed Sherlocks's thoughts and how long he was away from John. It felt like he was trying to stay sane. Anyways, if I continue with my review it's going to turn into a novel, but I just wanted to say that YOUR WRITING IS BRILLIANT.
King Avery chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
ooooooooooow that hurt my heart. poor Sherlock. I liked the ending though. please tell me there's a sequel?
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
amazing
katiedz chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Hi, thanks for another great story. I've always liked your work-I think you're always true to the characters, realistic, and touching without being sentimental. This latest addition is no exception. I want to say I enjoyed it, but given the subject matter, 'enjoy' is not the best word... :) I liked it a lot, read the whole thing in one go. You're a very good writer. The style in which you present Sherlock's unvoiced thoughts and feelings is superb, and the dialogue and all the snappy remarks are just brilliant.