Reviews for Riddle Manor
DROP THERAPY chapter 11 . 7/11
OH OKAY, NOW I GET WHY IT'S CALLED RIDDLE MANOR.
DROP THERAPY chapter 1 . 7/11
May I ask why this is called Riddle Manor? I have no Idea what the title has to do with the story.
DROP THERAPY chapter 12 . 7/10
Jesus christ that was amazing. I was actually doing research for a satirical riddle school fanfic by searching for some bad ones and reading through every one on the list, but this was actually amazing. My only complaint is that the first few chapters were too short, but whatever.
h chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
this is making cry on the inside. tears of joy.
mobomonz chapter 5 . 2/14/2017
you got a point about the parents thing
mobomonz chapter 4 . 2/14/2017
Wow. this is actually pretty good. short, sweet, and to the point
Someone chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Omg omg omg you dont know how much i love smiley x Phil
AAAAAA -fangurl scream-
TheOtherSanics chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
The chapter wasn't terrible, also one or two chapter before this one there is a review that I made that you mentioned in the chapter of the word "weird" was spelled "wierd", that is the result of having to rush something because of being in an airport. Anyway good job with the story
MLM chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
It's not much, but I think it can become one of my favorite stories of all time
tyson chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
a loa of rfjrngjtngj$$$%*YGGBFVR%%T%$#Rfgtgtf%$%TTFR
Allison chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
Actually, I don't want more RM! I never liked it in the first place, it just got addicting because I didn't know what happened next. But now, there WILL be more and I WILL keep coming back! Good for you.
Allison chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
Wait, unknown! I know you! I saw your reviews in another fanfic! That's you! Also, I guess there will definitely by RM2 now. Jeez, these poor kids! Haven't they gone through enough?! I'm still quite confused because of your long trip. This is quite similar to Riddle Alien. Want to see my fanfic? art/Riddle-Crazy-Ch-1-This-Part-is-an-Autobiography-623757702
Sakumira Agashi chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
Ohhhhhhhhh! I wonder who is this man...!
Can't wait for the sequel! *squeal*
Sakumira Agashi chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Wow, Unknown... that was so good to read. Yes, I want the sequel and I can't wait for it!
And I think I choose B. I want something to inspire you which I think will help the story better.
MerylJeilian chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Aww, thank you! But honestly, I'm really proud of your progress! From chapter 1 to the latest, this finale, it really shows your rate of improvement!
And of course we'd like a Riddle Manor 2! If you feel up to it anyways, we do still have that OTHER project, yeah? XD
Also, I vote A-