Reviews for Newspapers and the Uses Thereof
EJect chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Amazing. Really enjoyable to read, Peter's age was a bit old for this, even I must admit, but his father being Erik balanced that
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
And there it is. Peter is still a kid in so many ways. I'm glad he has a mutant parent who can guide him now.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I'm imagining Erik bopping Peter on the nose like an over-enthusiastic puppy. Funny as hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Effing hilarious! Peter will be stealing less maybe?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Peter totally sulking in his room. Hilarious. And he's friends with Kurt.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Peter is such a crazy adorable disaster. Will his mother be reappearing?
gracedreamcloud chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
THIS IS SO MOTHERFLIPPIN CUTE!
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Erik and Peter trying to figure out what their relationship means. Lovely. They already were father and son, but now it's out in the open. I like too that Erik recognizes that Peter is probably younger than his chronological age. Peter's mutation seems like it would effect him physically and mentally. He's still like a kid. I think having Erik tether him to the normal world and maybe nurturing his mutation too would be so wonderful.
BreeDante23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I love this series so much! More Dadneto!
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Man, Peter, don't take this shit. You are the ultimate rebellious child especially since you can basically pause time
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
LOLOLOLOL! I love how your write Peter's power. He's like a humming bird and the road runner.
Petra chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Peter's getting some belated fatherly guidance. It's good for him. Will Erik train Peter too? For battle? Erik would be worried about him fighting.
Ms.Magneto chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Oh Peter. He's been unmonitored for so long. I bet he's happy about it too though.
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I'm glad I've caught up with the Protection series now. This is my favourite so far. It's so funny and sweet how Magneto is gradually accepting his role as a father. The moments between him and Peter are perfect. I'm glad the focus is mostly on father and son, but I do love Kurt's appearances from time to time. His friendship with Peter is hilarious and touching!
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Heh! Very funny. Peter is funny. He seems younger than his age in the movie. It made me think his mutation might have an effect in that. I like how well Erik managed him here. But then, even before he knew, Erik was good at parenting him.