Reviews for Talking About Anything - Fire Emblem Fates: Devastation
smileplease91 chapter 31 . 9/18
I think it's called a kendo stick that they're fighting with.

I like how Blu isn't the perfect swordsman and has a temper. It shows that while you can be a great fighter, there are still areas to learn. Also that the match wasn't one-sided, as Kamui was down to 54%. I have to wonder how part 2 will go since Blu is seemingly more tired while Kamui is more alert.
smileplease91 chapter 30 . 4/8
It's good that Mikoto trusts Blue now. Kinda sad she only did so once he proved he wasn't lying about his human self. But the words she spoke did have some comfort to them, as well as sorrow and perhaps guilt. It was really sweet that she helped clean the gravemarker, too. She didn't have to do that. I'm sure Blue really appreciated it, as well as his uncle. Even if he can't visit the grave as much as he'd like, just keeping his uncle in his memories is enough.
smileplease91 chapter 28 . 1/23
I never played Nohr's side, so the only time I ever saw Camilla was when she was being a temptress and killing things. It's good to see a different side to get. I hope GreyScale recovers quickly. When did Dreyza bond with a dragon, anyway? That takes skill and it's extremely dangerous. Do all the Zeroes have them, or just Dreyza?
smileplease91 chapter 26 . 12/18/2017
Is Skelena with the group now or just kinda observing from her dimension? But it's good to see the group all together again. I missed that.

Also, I've had MREs. Had a cousin married to a marine. Nasty. You'd figure they'd be able to cook (the Hoshidans and Nohrians) in their downtime. Of course, food spoils... so...
nhaer042 chapter 25 . 12/6/2017
Okay, so I read this, chapter 10 and 20. They're alright. The amount of detail you go into some things seems a little unnecessary but that might just be an issue only I'm having. Mikoto is an interesting choice to have as the one experiencing the real world (well, as real as a simulation can be anyway). I'm curious as to why you chose her. That's not a criticism, she just doesn't strike me as the first choice for this kind of scenario.
smileplease91 chapter 23 . 10/3/2017
I like this version of Selena better. You can tell she's still tsundere, but in a good way. I loved how you had them embrace, too. Made me smile. As much as I dislike Severa/Selena, I couldn't help but to smile and feel redemption in this chapter. Well done!
smileplease91 chapter 22 . 8/29/2017
When Blu cried... hnnnnnng. *clutches chest*
smileplease91 chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
My goodness. I mean, Saizo has his reasons you be cautious, but to think the Ashen Wolves are more dangerous than any threat to them? Blu does have a point, though. The only question I have is, What exactly is going on in Dreyza's mind? She was just threatened and told she was being watched, and she just thinks, "There's that"? I'd be pissed! Wonder if she and Blu will have a talk about it later? I'd imagine Blu being okay with Saizo threatening him, but his sister? Nah.
smileplease91 chapter 20 . 7/1/2017
Mikoto playing House of the Dead. There HAS to be a follow up chapter to this. But, Blue seemed a little... tense this chapter. Or maybe it was just me. Wonder what's up...
pichufan101 chapter 20 . 6/30/2017
Think you could introduce Kagero to anime like Naruto, Madoka Magica, etc. ?
smileplease91 chapter 19 . 6/26/2017
Wait. Seppuku?! Does Ryoma do this in the Nohrian path? Sweet Jesus... (remember, only played once fully through, and it was Hoshido's path). I'm interested to see what sort of concert is going to be held. With the different dimensions, i wonder if they'll pull a band through (can't really imagine Blue being 100% okay with this, though, even if he isn't introduced yet), but with Vespyr being weary of opera, I think an exception would be okay. Just to be able to relax a moment would seriously boost morale. It's sweet to see Vespyr care about others, which again makes me say that while they think their actions don't matter, clearly they do. And it's great to be back.
nhaer042 chapter 3 . 1/1/2017
Okay, so I've read the first three chapters and while I don't dislike it, I can't help but feel a little lost. I know that this is part of a bigger series but I feel these could be just a touch more new reader friendly. Other than that, no major complaints.
The Apocryphal One chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Not much to say on this chapter. I dunno, I find chapters focusing on the Fates characters more interesting. That sword's ability also seems pretty weird to me? Like why would it make things easier for its enemies by clearing their minds? I did chuckle a little at Xander unintentionally wording things the same way Ryoma did.
The Apocryphal One chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Eh, this chapter seemed...weird. For something that was about inventory, it was mostly about the tank. Which did work, but it seemed misleading to have the beginning be about how she'd do inventory with Subaki, then be about a tank. Funny, but I'd work on that.
The Apocryphal One chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Short, but a neat, action-packed chapter! I liked the explanation as to how they were able to spar with real weapons without getting seriously hurt.