Reviews for Lily and James Potter: Their Story
Matilda crowd chapter 1 . 5/3
Amazing just like J.K Rowling
Love it.
I'm still crying I love it !
That lasts bit was so sweet
Wot happened to lily flower at the minute she is called Lil's
Hpfan4ever chapter 32 . 12/26/2017
What the heck? Remus died in the deathly hallows!
Moonypadfoot chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Cool although I would have liked a little more fact for me personally to much fiction though your right lily evens is one smart and dead girl *sobbing*
Potterhead777 chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
Dont want to be picky but james's(?) Dads name is actully fleamount potter
Jane potter chapter 31 . 10/8/2017
I'm crying so hard right now and I know your probs not reading this but thank you I read the first story and fell in love I laughed I cried I loved I really hope you continue to write and will look forward to reading the.
I would also like to say that you are a great writer and should stop downing your self I've often thought my self much like lily and James with this one boy Ben so I loved your work so keep doin it lots of love janesie ️
( then I apparatted)
Jane potter chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
Awe I loved it I just wish they wouldn't die
Also thanks to J.K Rowling for showing me that true love is real and not just in fairytales and for showing me that
You should fight in what you believe in.
ALSO JUST SAYING THAT YOU COULD OF WAITED A BIT LONGER FOR JAMES TO PROPOSE
And thanks to j.k Rowling for giving me the idea to start the girl marauders I'm James ️️️
And waiting for my lily
P.s love janesie p
Jane potter chapter 27 . 10/7/2017
Awe...
Qwerty12 chapter 25 . 10/7/2017
Wow ️️ Finally James and Lilly remind me of me and this one by I go to school with lol But.. we'd never kiss of snog but I can't wait to see him ️
Jayda chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
Truly touching in the end
Jayda chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
I absolutely love your stories they are truly amazing I've always wondered how they met .
Again the are amazing
Emily Leesson chapter 32 . 7/20/2017
Honestly this is the saddest thing ever, it made me cry three times. That is the saddest thing about Lily and James fanfiction knowing that they will have to die. I is also a bit different than the actuall books like that Remus actually ends up with Tonks or would have sad. loved it so so so so so so so so so so much it gave me that feeling just like your so distant from the rest of the world because your thinking of more important things . But I am being serious (pun totally intended) this was absolutely brilliant, I wish I had the actual book of it
Loved it how, many times have I said that, you are an inspiration to everyone and anyone who read this. But why did you have to kill off so many people I loved that I can never forgive you for (sniffles). Woah that was long typed all of this for you
Love Emily