Reviews for Sick of it all
Xtians Suck chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Oh get over yourself, you little spoiled brat.
Jacqueline Kenney chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Don't give up hope! Ask for his help, he'll give it too you. Whenever I feel tired and anrgy, I think of what he suffered before me, and I know I can bear it.

God Bless!
Krazie4Christ chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I read the first few paragraphs of this poem and wondered where you were going with it. I wondered, "What is going on? Is this person giving up? Giving up on God?" You kept me wondering 'til the very end, and then I realized exactly what you're trying to say.

Sometimes it's tiring, loving everybody; it wears your heart out and tears up your spirit sometimes. But in the end, it is SOO worth it. This was an excellent fic.
Petrarch chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
You have managed to hit on so many feelings that run through me everyday. The hopelessness of it all, how helpless we really are...And how blessed we can be...

We will always hava Him to turn to, to catch us when we fall...But what about those who don't? Those are the people I cry for...

Cheers and love, my Sister,

Pet
ArchArtistWriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Oh, mercy. That was very touching. I mean, not all of my feelings are exactly the same _LIAR that I am - but I guess you're not alone.
U2LoVeR chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
This is a great poem. I can really relate to it. Being a Christian doesn't mean your always happy.
Light Oleander chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
That was sad but very beautifel though.
Hypatia4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Wow. That was nice. I wish I had faith that strong. It is hard to be a Christian. Judging by what you've posted, you must have flames for almost every story you've written complaining against your beliefs. But this is very good. And you're right. Email me if you ever want to.
Phoenix The Rebirth chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
You should never be sick of a religeon.

Thats not what it is about. If you are absolutely(hope i spelt that right!) sick of Christianity, then convert. Find something new. Broaden your horizons!

:b)

- Phoenix
Oreo chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Oi. I don't hate...everything. There are...some things I like. Like...ice cream. And...ballpoint pens. Yeah. And there are quite a few things I love, such as life, peace, truth, and beauty. I don't really hate, you see. I just say I do-it eases the pain and distances me. Anyway, you wouldn't understand it.

By the way, HarvestBoy, I believe you did say that I was going to go to Hell. That seems like you.

Regards,

Oreo

"I'm used to it by now-

Just breathe..."
Nissy chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior who daily bears our burdens.

Our God is a God who saves;

From the Sovereign Lord comes escape

from death.

-Psalm 68:19-20

Why are you downcast, O my soul?

Why so disturbed within me?

Put your hope in God,

for I will yet praise him,

my Savior and 'my God.

-psalm 42:5 and 11

"Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest."

-Jesus

Matthew 11:28

May the Lord himself, who is our source of peace, give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with you all.

-2 thess 3:16

If you need a sister you have my email.

"It is not good for man to be alone...

-gene 2:18
Sierra chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Harvestboy, I believe it wasn't you, and I'm sure everyone else does too. I had 2 reviews posted under my name that weren't mine, but no one seemed to believe him.

He's right, whoever you are. In my opinion, posting under a false identities only shows cowardice for not having that guts to say it as yourself.

Sierra.
Harvestboy2001 Aka the REAL HB2001 chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Okay, first of all, that was NOT me. I would NEVER say something so... so cold. That's a promise. You're right it IS wrong for a Christian to act like that and I realize that. And once again, it wasn't me.

As for the imposter: That's the second time I've seen you 'review' for me. Keep it up and you won't accomplish anything. That's a guarentee. You'll accomplish NOTHING.

Let it be known right here and now that I have not ever and nor WILL I ever leave a review like that.

I'm sorry about all of this. I truly am.
Mercuria chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I know how you feel. There are times I'd like to scream "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" but I just end up smiling and saying "So, how was your day?"

It happens to everyone. It's the struggle to balance being a good person and not getting stepped on.

I don't know what to tell you except to never compromise yourself for someone else. Well, wait, you look like you're already planning to do that. So rock on!
Faust chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
"Just try to remain strong in your faith...God will pull you through!"

That is the wrong attitude, you put in your own time in this world, if you cannot help yourself then you are not worth helping.