Reviews for In Each Other's Shoes
LovingPillow chapter 46 . 10/5
I am really, really happy about reading this. From the first chapter to the last, I literally couldn’t resist the pull. Kise and Kuroko honestly make such a wonderful pair, as lovers, as monsters, as friends, and models (I mean, imagining Kuroko making that seductive face while in Kise’s body just made me fangirl). Already from the start, Kise had claimed Kuroko (-ahem- “He’s never seen his Kurokocchi laugh like this before”), I pretty much squealed into the night while my family slept like logs xD I’m terribly glad about everything I read, even though I understood nothing about the plays and scores (I also got confused with the whole name switch and all, but I managed to remember who was who by the end of it.) Thank you so much for this masterpiece, it’s just awesome, really wonderful, and I loved it. This was definitely a joy to read and experience alongside them all. You both are amazing, thank you.
noctisluxys chapter 15 . 7/21
I love it
I really liked the plot. It was amazing how fast they developed and how their love grew. I have to say I am sad that the last game took place. Part of me really wanted them to face each other again. Also to force someone to transfer... I don't know.
The only thing I was bothered by though, was the writing. Sometimes you were inconsistent with the times, switching from narrativ past tense to present. Beside that: A job well done. Thank you for writing.
ElfiieSu chapter 46 . 2/2
WOW ! Most awesome story on the Kuroko's Basket fantom. This story made me laugh so much it's crazy. Congratulations you write really well and not a single moment of this story was boring !
Frost-Kaizer chapter 46 . 2/1
That was beautiful.
I just how you wrote this story! From start to finish I was hooked to your story. I loved how you kept the characters the same but I liked that you showed how the switch overtime influenced both Kise and Kuroko. That is, Kuroko becoming more expressive even when he doesn't need to, and Kise being less chatty.

I liked how you developed their relationship, from just ex-teammates who still had each other's number, to friends and training partners, to best friends and co-workers to lovers! Well done! And also, I liked that you tied everything together quite neatly. Because Kuroko and Kise became so close, their teams were dragged in as well, the way you write Kaijou-Seirin interactions were really cute, especially at the training camp and the semi-finals. Btw, the shirt swapping and tower basketball was really heart-warming!

On that note, you can really write a match! I'm quite appalled that the one who writes the matches doesn't like basketball! Like, these matches are well described and just amazing! Especially the Kaijou-Touou and the Kaijou-Rakuzan.

I could go on and on about this fic, but I'll leave it at that. This was amazingly beautiful.

-Au Revoir
start12345 chapter 46 . 11/17/2016
Ha Ha
Guest chapter 46 . 11/5/2016
This story was beautiful. I've never read a body switch fic like this before, and honestly, words cannot explain how good this story was. From the awesome description of the matches, to how well you tied canon with your fiction was just amazing.

The way how you developed Kaijou and Seirin's friendship was good as well, it just flowed you know. And also, the OCs especially Shinohara and Matsumoto. I loved how you kept them constant in the fic, if it's even just a sentence they said or something, they were always there until the finally got a chance to do something significant. I liked that. You didn't just make them appear in the semi-final but you introduced them way before even Inter-High started. Once again, this fic was lovely.

It would be nice to make a sequel! You know, how Kaijou (now with the addition of Kuroko) will play for the Winter Cup! It would be just amazing! But, this was one hell of a story. Well done.
AeriKuroba chapter 46 . 11/4/2016
I feel like crying, I badly want an extra chapter. Huhuhu. I want to know the GOMs reaction about their bodyswap and relationship! Like Midorima, he has his suspicions before, right? Anyways thanks for making this, I really am a fan of the story (I always check my email for updates) and congrats to the both of you for finishing! I look forward to Rimfire (actually in my library already, xD)
DJ Candy chapter 46 . 11/3/2016
Fanfiction Notifications: You seem to really like this story
Me: I do
FN: It'd be a shame if
Me: Wtf?
FN: I never told you it was updated
Me: WTF?!

Lol but anyways! Aww Seirin lost Kuroko ;-; but it'd be even more sad if Kaijou lost the person they were with for the most time and now Kuroko and Kise can be together. I really enjoyed this wild ride of a story. I'lll be sad it's gone

*Sees that you have another story up* WOAH LOOK AT THAT
Bibliophile Otaku chapter 45 . 11/1/2016
Oh my God! 2 chapters! Thank you! I just received the update notif and I haven't read it yet, but I AM TREMBLING WITH EXCITEMENT! THANKS FOR THIS! KUDOS TO YOU BOTH!
allseer15 chapter 46 . 11/1/2016
It's over?...It's done?...wut

Woo boy. Wow. This was an insanely good story. Very, very good. I was hooked from the moment I read the summary all the way up until this point and even then I'm still hooked. I'm probably going to go back and reread all of this and stay up until an ungodly hour again. It's just that you have such an interesting way of writing in this fandom. I'm a sucker for originality and while it's typical for fanfics to follow canon episodes and chapters you didn't do that. Yes, you still stuck with the interhigh match ups (for the most part) but you deviated enough that I didn't know what was coming sometimes. You kept it at a careful balance between predictability and unpredictability and I loved-absolutely loved-the time spent out of canon. The time Kuroko and Kise were together, either living together, training, modelling, learning from each other, the different training camp routines, the extra characters in the family, it all just added *your* touch to the fandom and I loved reading every word of it. Btw, you did great on the lemon scene. It just...fit, you know? Like no it's not as graphic or as detailed as other smut scenes, but I think I would've been shocked if it had been because these are our two precious cinnamon roll sons. It wouldn't be characteristic for them at this point (XD) so I think you did a really good job on your lemon scene.

I can't wait to read more of your work. Thank you so much for writing this and you can count me as a dedicated follower. See you soon in RimFire!
Iamthe42 chapter 46 . 11/1/2016
Last chapter, sad to see this story go.
I was surprised that Kaijo won in the end, and can help but feel that it just creates a lot of complications for Kise, since he suddenly won't be able to make up strategies on the fly. Since only the regulars of Kaijo knows about it, they won't be able to discuss the the three months in the proximity of their team.

Anyway looking forward to Rimfire(:(:
tiara calla chapter 46 . 10/31/2016
Thank you for writing and share this beautiful story with us Authors san. Hope we meet again in your next story ;)

Tiara
SakuraKoi chapter 46 . 10/31/2016
Hahahahaha I feel bad for those two.
Jason Grace Jackson chapter 46 . 10/31/2016
Mou~ It's complete... I look forward to all these updates though some took a long time, I still enjoyed this story though. Would it be possible to make an epilogue or a one shot about their wedding and what had happened at the end. I have millions of questions! What happened at the end? When is their wedding? Who attended the wedding? What happens to the goal that Kagami and Kuroko made? I am really looking forward to RimFire! I can't wait! Bye, your story is very good! Goodbye to the both of you!