Reviews for Cruel Deception
Billy Rose chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
oh

please continue!

great so far

can't wait for next chap
ugh chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
EW! EW! EW EW EW! THE FRICKIN HECK! THEYRE GAY? THIS STORY IS MESSED UP DUDE! *pukes*
Daryl chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Continue this story I want to see if they get maried or not.
AriShegotaway chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
Wow! Never saw the one coming! Your good dude! Now.. just go check your other fics... *Walks away*

~ardelle
Katianna chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Um... hey. I did intend to review this originally and never got around to it, which is why i missed you when i was going around inviting people into Onça's Dreams. i'd love to archive this fic, if you'll let me have it :D
oncas_dreams
Give me a shout on this email and say yay or nay and i'll sort it out. Thanks!
Anne chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Was estatic to find out it was Shal & Emma. That's what I was hoping for. You should definitely continue this. I would love to see them 'married'. *Goes off to picture Emma as the nagging wife type in a chef's hat*
locked-in chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Hey I'm a little late here but I liked those parts abt Jesse feeling cheated coz he tot tt Emma liked him. Always felt tt Emma doesn't pay enuff attention to Jesse in the show. Haha. But never did I expect it to end as E/S...Oh well...
Darkie chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
3 words: beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I loved it and y'know what. screw all those naggers, Shalimar and Emma rock, o yeah so do you btw!

~DarkStar~
Colorain chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
You know what? GO YOU. I always say that it takes immense courage and creativity to write a pairing that the show's writers aren't pushing. They've been put together convincingly as a pair, and I think hearing Shalimar's inner thoughts helps me to connect better to her as a character (I'm not too fond of her, actually).

I do hope you continue, as a marriage between the two would open up all sorts of possibilities.
ChEsTeRz chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
I knew it! I KNEW IT! :D

Very well done, I must say! A continuance would be cool... having Shalimar and Emma married... wow! hehe!
Megara1 chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
Hi !

You should stop your story here ! How could you do an Shalimar / Emma fan fiction !

I thought it will be Brennan and Emma or maybe Jesse and Emma or eventually Adam and Emma but Shalimar with Emma !

Stop ! Please
Sunstar2 chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
Nice-it had crossed my mind earlier that it was E/S but as I kept on reading I thought maybe not. Should've trusted my instinct!
Kaiya chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
it has to be Emma/Brennan
alliegirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I'm thinking and hopeing that it's B/E