Reviews for Duel Heroes
Mayasha-chan chapter 9 . 11/26/2020
Wow! This story is so captivating! The world you've created to incorporate all of the different series characters is wonderfully vivid and conjures a fantastic visual of each scene you describe. Your writing is lovely - both emotive and highly engaging!

Not to mention, your depictions of the great! You've really captured each of their personalities brilliantly. The slow burn is soooooo good! I'm on the edge of my seat with hope and excitement for how their relationship will progress, and when love might bloom!

Truly, as well, I would like to thank you for creating this story. Finding it and reading these last couple of days has been a true delight, and one of few things to bring a smile to my face right now. So thank you so much! And I look forward to your next chapter! :)
MizukiKimura chapter 9 . 3/8/2020
Thank you so much for posting this chapter! It's great to see the inner conflicts inside of Yusei, what he wants from team Satisfaction and the care he has for Jaden. It's also awesome to see more interactions between Chazz and Jaden.
Mariposa00 chapter 8 . 4/18/2019
I'm loving their interaction~
Thank you so much for another astronomical chapter!
Mariposa00 chapter 7 . 1/13/2019
Not a huge fan of slow burns, but considering the relationship between Jaden and Yusei needs time to grow it's understandable. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ann chapter 6 . 11/16/2018
This is great. I'm so glad you updated! Honestly, I really liked the switch in pov from Jou to Jaden. Lol, good riot Jou!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Great work, as always.
I am glad that the quality of your writing is maintained, it continues like this.
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Neat work on this I liked it.
Charlotte chapter 5 . 3/3/2018
Another good chapter, and just when I needed something to distract me from the exams.
please continue like this. :)
zzzcrayonzzz chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Wow this fic is awesome and I'm only on the first chapter! 3
Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Hahaha this Judai looking for problems. Typical of him, but hey, he is a hero.
Now we just have to wait and see what happens, keep it up :)
Mariposa00 chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
I'm curious, will you be adding in characters from the other three Yugioh series? Such as the three main characters? I'd love to see Yusaku and Yuya in the story
NoctVaan29 chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Next chapter, please. I love you story so much!
Charlotte chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
Thank you for continuing the story! I was afraid you would leave her alone. I see this gets more interesting, good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
My friend just showed me this and I couldn't put my phone down! I've been wanting a good starshipping fic for so long! Please continue I want to see how Judai and Yusei interact!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
Oh my gosh this fic is such a gem! I really like how you write Jaden

There are not that many good starshipping fics and even with the little interaction there has been this is slowly becomming one of my fave fics!

Please keep up the amazing work and I hope you had a lovely new year too