Reviews for Taking Risks
Gravind Divine chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Ooh ren and tawny? Cute
Please let Louis secretly be in love with tweety and vice versa! Awesome story! Please continue!
Red chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Hey you had pretty good starts on this i think it's pretty cool and well keep going it's getting interesting and can't wait to see what happens at their house
In-betweens chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Man, they both just need to not be interuppted and have a small chat about what happened in the library. They'll have at least some time to talk at the dinner, right? Hope you'll come back to this story.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was a great poem. Too bad the bell rang, that sucked but if it didn't it wouldn't leave room for the rest of the story to take place. Great start. Wonder how the dinner is going to go.
The Gilgamesh Countess chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

C'mon please?
iluvsarasidle chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
ahh so jade updates, was wondering when we gotta clobber you to get an update lol just kidding

anways great work, please update soon
Browncoatsoldier chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
wow wow wow wow wow. Love this one too...incase you're wondering why I have so many reviews of your fics, it's because i'm going down your entire list.
melonbar92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Good story, can't wait to read more!
snowboarder9 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
update fast!
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
great chapter
Anime-freak-4life chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
o_0...
Anime-freak-4life chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Kawaii! i love it so far ooh Ran loves Tawny, Tawny loves Ren but they dont know that the other loves em ... lol
The Soul Piper chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I should have reviewed this months ago...I don't know why I didn't. I think this was the very first story I ever read here. It's amazing. You made it very belivable. I wish I could have even just half of your talent. Is Ren going to find out how Tawny feels? Is Louis? I'm currently working on a Ren/Tawny fic, But it could never be as good as this. I hope you update some day!
Redbloodmemories chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
my guilty pleasure is reading slashes and this one is really good so far. i can't wait to read more...

keep writing!