Reviews for Attempted Fouls
Till Love Ceases chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
I LOVE IT! and if you don't continue i will hunt you down and make you write more! :P
Tifa Sohma chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
NO! QUICKLY SUBMIT JKAL:FJDSL:KULKRMEWL:UDFKMCDSILYURKJWLEFDCIUSILKM!

Arigatou!
SilentDeath911 chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
LOL POOR KOUGA! BY THE WAY I HOPE INUYASHA ADMITS HIS FEELINGS FOR KAGOME, LATERS!
Lauren chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Tesusaiga. Inuyasha's heartbroken. Your sniff sniff EVIL! wAH!
Amy 204 chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
Nice story. Can you not bold it? Please...
Kitsune Kii chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
GOOD STORY! I would give you a hundred reviews if it made you update!
Sachiya chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
PWEASE DON"T GIVE UP ON THE STORY! I WANT TO READ MORE! INUYASHA HAS TO LOVE KAGOME!*CREIS* PLEASE WRITE MORE.. I LOVE THIS SOTRY AND WANT TO READ M-O-R-E! THANKIES!
Uranasu chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
I just have one word to say that my tired, weary nody will allow...nice.
AluraEmbrey chapter 5 . 4/29/2004
good story. can't wait to see how inu is going to react. i LOVE inu/kag romance.
Sachiya chapter 5 . 4/27/2004
Hey! I LUV THIS STORY! *smiles* Hey can I ask you where you went this weekend? you can just e-mail me if you would please.. cause I am a Christain too1 and I just got back from Aquire the Fire this weekend and also got about 4 hours of sleep! okay then well UPDATE SOON! thanks
Uranasu chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
Have you ever had one of those stories that you read that was so good that you can hear the emotional music to certain parts play inside your head? Well my friend, this is one of them. And I'm printing out for my friends too!
PeachesDani chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Nice chapter! Can't wait to see what happens!
qtloveskittles chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
HE CALLED HER HIS KAGOME HOW CUTE!
Yeah he's finally realized he may love her!
*happy dance*
Sorry hyper!
Can't wait to read chappie 5!
Uranasu chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
This chapter makes me think even more! Aw...chibi makes Ura's head hurt.
Uranasu chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
This one actually got me thinking. Will Miroku end up with Sango or somebody else? Hmm...(cringe)..I can't keep thinking like this -_-.